Holy ruin epic boss! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy ruin epic boss!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Your avatar is relevant anywhere it is posted. Giving the middle finger is an obscene gesture and is in violation of the inapproprite content section of the forum Code of Conduct.

Please change or remove it. It is no more acceptable than WWII Jewish propaganda images.
    I agree with KOW. If the mods haven't said nething about it, why should you? If it's insulting you that much do as he said, don't look at it. Until you mentioned it, I didn't even notice it. If that don't work, bring it to a mods attention and see what happens. You telling him to change it doesn't mean squat unless you have that position of power to make him change it. This is a forum to discuss Crime City and how bad Greedy is messing it up. Not to complain about a tiny pic most won't even look at.

Another event fubared thanks Gree

Post Count
    ******* gree. Could you at least spit before you use us. This dry we get from you every cycle is starting to take a toll on me. In other news.... I'm done for good with this company. Absolutely no more fun in playing it as they only cater to the rich. Its a game. It shouldn't cost a thousand dollars a month to compete against other people in a pixelated game.
    Last edited by legalious; 05-08-2015 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Language

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lewnbec View Post
    I agree with KOW. If the mods haven't said nething about it, why should you? If it's insulting you that much do as he said, don't look at it. Until you mentioned it, I didn't even notice it. If that don't work, bring it to a mods attention and see what happens. You telling him to change it doesn't mean squat unless you have that position of power to make him change it. This is a forum to discuss Crime City and how bad Greedy is messing it up. Not to complain about a tiny pic most won't even look at.
    Please be respectful to all members and staff. Thank you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I will go ahead and agree with Weasel, the middle finger avatar is clearly against the Code of Conduct...whether forum mods were the first to notice or members.

Post Count
    I'm liking this event more every minute!

*munches popcorn*
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    eb was great during the last cycle , made it fun again for high lvl people. but why 14 days for this eb i am sure alot will be bored by the 6/7 day never mind 14 days.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The length of the EB is because syndicate goals of 300 daily kills will happen each day, and some personal goals include completing 10 of the syndicate daily goals.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Several forum members have complained that this is "The Longest Event Ever" in history...may I remind you that we have LTB goals that last north of 18days every single cycle.

6 hours into an event is hardly the time to start complaining, unless you are sooo weak as to not be able to kill the first couple bosses. If that is the case, sorry to give you the bad news but A)you started the game too late B) you haven't been playing correctly up unto this point C)I know it is cliche but...Spend Gold.
    Last edited by Kitty McPurr; 05-07-2015 at 08:56 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwildcats5 View Post
    ******* gree. Could you at least spit before you use us. This dry we get from you every cycle is starting to take a toll on me. In other news.... I'm done for good with this company. Absolutely no more fun in playing it as they only cater to the rich. Its a game. It shouldn't cost a thousand dollars a month to compete against other people in a pixelated game.
    Could you please repost without all the asteriks. Thanks
    Last edited by legalious; 05-08-2015 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Language

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Several forum members have complained that this is "The Longest Event Ever" in history...may I remind you that we have LTB goals that last north of 18days every single cycle.
    You are comparing two very different things here. LTB goal only requires an upgrade every so many hours while this event is much more time consuming! Next time you try posting something of relevance make sure its comparable!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwildcats5 View Post
    Epic. I loled hard.
    Last edited by legalious; 05-08-2015 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Language
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Unless you want to focus solely on the event timer, LTBs are in reality one of the shortest events. You log in to build or upgrade ten times at the most, each time requiring no more than a minute or two depending on connection speed. The timer may say 18+ days, but the actual player engagement is closer to 10-30 minutes in total, spread across up to 2.5-3 weeks.

A two week event requiring significant engagement throughout is, in fact, the longest event ever. Chances are there are people you know who have already spent 10-30 minutes on this Epic Boss event, and it hasn't even been live 12 hours yet.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    He is just a troll looking for attention is all. Pay him no mind!
    Troll, yes. But his game is deeper than you think.

Weasel got back from an extended ban; was it a month? Two? I lost count. But ever since he came back, he's not only been polite, he's been obsequious. It isn't obvious to most of they members on this forum, since few here spend large amounts of time on the internet, so I'll make it obvious.

Weasel is a troll, but he's not trolling the members. He's trolling the mods, and they can't do anything about it.
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Unless you want to focus solely on the event timer, LTBs are in reality one of the shortest events. You log in to build or upgrade ten times at the most, each time requiring no more than a minute or two depending on connection speed. The timer may say 18+ days, but the actual player engagement is closer to 10-30 minutes in total, spread across up to 2.5-3 weeks.

A two week event requiring significant engagement throughout is, in fact, the longest event ever. Chances are there are people you know who have already spent 10-30 minutes on this Epic Boss event, and it hasn't even been live 12 hours yet.
    Incorrect sir...in order to upgrade an LTB fully one must log in much more often to collect your buildings in order to pay for your upgrades. Nevermind the countless hours, days, weeks, years to build that IPH...Check and mate.
    Last edited by Kitty McPurr; 05-07-2015 at 09:07 PM.