what happened to free gold videos

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what happened to free gold videos

Post Count

what happened to free gold videos

I have not seen a gold video in 4 or 5 months. There seems to be a problem with videos on android. I guess tapjoy is the problem or is this gree's way to make people use their money. since all new buildings income and boost are gold. I spent money on this game but not any more. I have a number of accounts and am about ready to quit and go back to FPS games that i played before I started playing MW.

AND DON'T SAY CONTACT TAPJOY THEY ALREADY OWE ME A FEW HUNDRED GOLD..

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The answer, no one really knows.
    There are some who guess, but no one really knows.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pgexp View Post
    I have not seen a gold video in 4 or 5 months. There seems to be a problem with videos on android. I guess tapjoy is the problem or is this gree's way to make people use their money. since all new buildings income and boost are gold. I spent money on this game but not any more. I have a number of accounts and am about ready to quit and go back to FPS games that i played before I started playing MW.

Same here. On Android and no free gold videos for months. Surely problem is on Gree side, not Tapjoy.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe the TapJoy authorities cut some of their customers off?
    If that happens, then the innocent customers of the company that got cut off, get cut off, too.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Nothing on Android at all. iOS is getting a few.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pgexp View Post

Click the button beside the video button. There are a few 1 gold videos but yes pretty bleak.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Click the button beside the video button. There are a few 1 gold videos but yes pretty bleak.
    Gree turned them off for Android.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Those don't pay out the gold after playing the video, on Android

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I get 40 per day on droid. It resets at 1am my time which is 2 hrs from now. Hope this helps

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ios is still getting some. ranging from 5-20/day. android(without google play) maybe 0-1/day. very slow picking

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    The videos that provide free gems/gold come from 3rd party vendors. If they don't renew the contract to include those videos, then you will see less videos in total.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    The videos that provide free gems/gold come from 3rd party vendors. If they don't renew the contract to include those videos, then you will see less videos in total.
    that may be true but has nothing to do with why we are not getting vids or payment of watched vids, gree has them turned off and not paying in the currant versions of the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm on droid and mine resets at 1am UK, I also get on average 40 per day. After that they they don't pay out after watching!
    The Tapjoy vids for 1gold and offers don't pay at all. Tapjoy customer service informed me that my rewards have been delivered to the Modern War app, meaning Gree have not passed them on to me!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulrich von Bek View Post
    I'm on droid and mine resets at 1am UK, I also get on average 40 per day. After that they they don't pay out after watching!
    The Tapjoy vids for 1gold and offers don't pay at all. Tapjoy customer service informed me that my rewards have been delivered to the Modern War app, meaning Gree have not passed them on to me!
    I'm in Canada and i haven't had any for months. The offer ones don't pay out either. On Android. I'm sure the problem is Gree. Why some have any while others have none on same game?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I grab a few each day on both my games. Number varies from day to day, this morning I only get to watch 2, some mornings I get 10. Some days you can't do it at all, others you can watch several times a day. No rhyme or reason to it. Last week I couldn't watch them for 3 days then it let me watch 20 the next day. So I picked up another boost building.