Page 3 of 3 First 123

Hey everyone,

As I mentioned in the stickied thread about the Firestorm Vanguard: Your frustration is understandable and will no doubt be conveyed to the team.

I ask that you please refrain from using insults as it is against our Code of Conduct.

Thank you

All i hear coming from grees mouth is blah blah blah blah suck it up and deal with it. Biggest joke

There must still have been some players who have never been outraged about Gree!

Just 1 week after 'Player's appreciation month' concluded (I'm still pondering over how and when to thoughtfully invest my 3 prince keys, 20,000 gold and 10 gems!):

Mission accomplished.

Yay my frustration will be conveyed to the team. Thats awesome! -.-

Didnt help in any previous ****ups so i doubt it will now. Never got me any compensation and never got any lost items back. You have to understand people get bitter. I really thought i was past that but i guess your mon... coders still get on my nerves. This whole failure is so rude to people who took the effort to max their armors which is the whole point of this game. You make an armor people have heroic so they can watch.... nevee mind you know damn well what's wrong please make it right bexbecause this will cause a **** storm and im not done posting
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Gree, just run a query on your database to set Firestorm+ crafting unlocked for every player where Firestorm non-plus in inventory and Firestorm non-plus level >= 35

People probably wouldn't even object too much to it if you need a 30-60 minute maintenance to let the query run in peace without other load...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Why is it people can't see this is a coding issue? Nothing more. Only reason why people will have a chance to get a plus after 8 crystals is because they couldn't get the fix in the game in time. Has nothing to do with trying to hook anyone up. I unlocked the plus version over the weekend as I was leveling up my second Firestorm, which still isn't maxed. The game has to see you go through the leveling process just like any other Heroic Mode. The game can't do that if your Firestorm was maxed before they put the Firestorm code in the game for Heroic Mode....... and again, this isn't a hook up for the players, it's another "unforeseen" coding error.

If in fact Gree wants to kill off Heroic Mode, this should make plenty of people upset enough to do so................ wickedly smart Gree. Wickedly smart!

It's more a lack of quality checkers or lack of creative thinking of the quality checkers/not enough beta testing. The "already a maxed non-plus" use case should have come up there...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Yeah and they posted on facebook you would be able to. Nice advertising
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I'm going to lock this thread and have everyone post about the Firestorm Vanguard issue in the thread we have stickied about it. It's easier to have it consolidated.

Here's the link: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...Version-5-7-15