Page 1 of 2 12 Last

05/05/2015 24 Hour Blitz War - Full Energy bug

Several of my guild members, including I, have reported to have their Energy refilled after hitting a 4th time. Neither I, or my guild mates have paid any Gems to replenish our Energy.

I was able to get 8 out of 1 fight & a guild mate got up to 12 b4 I told him to stop in case it was an exploit.

For 20K points we're in 500+ place after the first fight. Compared to other other Blitz wars we would be approx. 150+.

Hi Kfresh,

Apologies for the Energy issue. The team has been notified and it is being investigated.

I will update you with any information I receive while this is being worked on.

Yeah, this is insanity. Hope this will be fixed soon
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

Hey there,

This issue is now fixed on iOS. I'll let you know when it's fixed on the Android side.

Thanks for your patience!

Still not fixed on iOS btw. There's still people using it.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    oĸc тнreѕн ѕae
    gυιld ѕenтιnel oғ oĸc
    мeмвer oғ тнe ѕтar allιance eғғorт
    devoυrer oғ ѕoυlѕ

Quote Originally Posted by OKC Thresh View Post
    Still not fixed on iOS btw. There's still people using it.
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll alert the team!

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll alert the team!
    Seems to only be working for people who's games haven't restarted. After the restart it seems to go away. Thanks for the quick work though.
    oĸc тнreѕн ѕae
    gυιld ѕenтιnel oғ oĸc
    мeмвer oғ тнe ѕтar allιance eғғorт
    devoυrer oғ ѕoυlѕ

Quote Originally Posted by OKC Thresh View Post
    Seems to only be working for people who's games haven't restarted. After the restart it seems to go away. Thanks for the quick work though.
    Thank you so much for sharing this!

Everyone: please be sure to restart your game for the changes to show if they aren't already.

Thanks for the quick response Relic. Unfortunately, most of my guild mates weren't on to take advantage of this limited time Gree event and now we're 2 brackets behind =/

So is Gree not gonna do anything about the people abusing this? Like reset their scores or what not. How can this happen every time? Wars and raids are rigged but the only thing that happens is community managers ask people to please restart their game. No offense ment you guys try your best but it gets kind of sad.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

People have to manually restart their game? How odd. Whenever there is an in-game update, clicking things like "quests", "epic boss", "arena" causes a restart, so does the war icon not cause an automatic restart in that case or is it just that the restart doesn't trigger until people leave and then try to re-enter the war screen? In the latter case, maybe you need to add some restart triggers also within the war screens?..
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by kfresh View Post
    Thanks for the quick response Relic. Unfortunately, most of my guild mates weren't on to take advantage of this limited time Gree event and now we're 2 brackets behind =/
    This will be communicated to the team today so they're aware of the impact this is having on your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    So is Gree not gonna do anything about the people abusing this? Like reset their scores or what not. How can this happen every time? Wars and raids are rigged but the only thing that happens is community managers ask people to please restart their game. No offense ment you guys try your best but it gets kind of sad.
    I will let you know what I hear about this.

Apologies, again, for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused you all.

The sad thing is that this happen during the raid, so those guilds that were not affected by the glitch had to fork over more gems, i.e. money, in order to place what they normally would place. This glitch really helped some of the top 10 guilds, maybe the top 25, achieve the ranking that they got (yes I do understand that some guilds spent tons of money to place the rank they achieve, but a glitch would either help you placed better or worse depending if you benefited from said glitch.)

How is the fair? How would Gree response to these scores? What will they do to ensure fair compensation for all that was affected by this?

>Not fair, but really is life fair.
    >Gree won't do a thing about the scores because why upset the guilds that get you money.
    >They may give out silver keys, if they give out anything at all. But nothing that will be fair(see number to understand fair).

These glitches has given some guilds great and unattainable scores in both raid and wars.

As to us having to restart our phones, come on give me a break. How can you mess up your coding so much on something that had been in play for so long?

Sometimes, I sit and wonder if the company is ran by monkeys or whether by some sadistic person laughing at the chumps that play.

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    >They may give out silver keys, if they give out anything at all. But nothing that will be fair(see number to understand fair).
    This Blitz only rewards players with Fusion Boost items, I doubt anyone will receive silver keys for this type of event.

As to us having to restart our phones, come on give me a break. How can you mess up your coding so much on something that had been in play for so long?
    Not all devices are the same and various issues can arise from the updates. This type of issue is not as wide spread as some believe it to be. My guild did not have an issue with energy and we are able to complete this event normally.

Sometimes, I sit and wonder if the company is ran by monkeys or whether by some sadistic person laughing at the chumps that play.
    That was uncalled for. Gree is doing their best to bring a quality product that is available across a multitude of phones and operating systems.

Leg,

1. First I know that rewards from a fusion war is fusion boosts, but if you read that some guilds benefited from a glitch in both the raid and wars that gave them a HUGE advantage of those you did not have the glitch. Back in the day, Gree would ban those who abused a glitch while offering keys as a way of saying our bad. Now, we are just told to restart our phones and that would help. Once you leave it up to the players that abuse said glitch do you really think they would "ok, let's restart our phones" . Gree needs to take a step and fix the glitch and try to compensate those who did not benefit from the glitch.

2. So you say that the device it self brought the glitch. Please tell me how that is possible? Coding is done on their end, and it the past they have messed up perfect coding that cause things to go screwy. IF the code is there and has been working fine, what did they do differently that made it produce a glitch. This comes back to quality control. Even games that do not make the profits that gree makes will offer up something of value when they messed up. This come down to the lack of care or the lack of testing or the lack of paying attention to detail. ALL which are poor company values when they want people to spend money.

3. My comment was not uncalled for, and I will tell you why..

a. They never listen their client base.
    b. they give out crappy answers when they offer a Q&A that gives us nothing of value.
    c. they tell us its our phones issues and we must restart our phones....
    d. they care about the almighty dollar over the concerns of the players
    e. they ban those who are not spenders for using glitches but rewards the huge spenders doing the same.
    f. It seems like they want to do more contest them actual trying to update the game.
    g. players are tired of hearing the same repeated statements from gree.
    h. so many players tickets are closed with no results and are mostly computer generated.

So to sum it up, I believe it was not called for but needs to brought to the attention of Gree. Let them know that players are not happy and let them know why their ratings are not as good as they once were.

and what quality to you means something totally different from what quality means to me.

yes i stand by my statements.

Good day to you sir