Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    Leg,

1. First I know that rewards from a fusion war is fusion boosts, but if you read that some guilds benefited from a glitch in both the raid and wars that gave them a HUGE advantage of those you did not have the glitch. Back in the day, Gree would ban those who abused a glitch while offering keys as a way of saying our bad. Now, we are just told to restart our phones and that would help. Once you leave it up to the players that abuse said glitch do you really think they would "ok, let's restart our phones" . Gree needs to take a step and fix the glitch and try to compensate those who did not benefit from the glitch.

2. So you say that the device it self brought the glitch. Please tell me how that is possible? Coding is done on their end, and it the past they have messed up perfect coding that cause things to go screwy. IF the code is there and has been working fine, what did they do differently that made it produce a glitch. This comes back to quality control. Even games that do not make the profits that gree makes will offer up something of value when they messed up. This come down to the lack of care or the lack of testing or the lack of paying attention to detail. ALL which are poor company values when they want people to spend money.

3. My comment was not uncalled for, and I will tell you why..

a. They never listen their client base.
    b. they give out crappy answers when they offer a Q&A that gives us nothing of value.
    c. they tell us its our phones issues and we must restart our phones....
    d. they care about the almighty dollar over the concerns of the players
    e. they ban those who are not spenders for using glitches but rewards the huge spenders doing the same.
    f. It seems like they want to do more contest them actual trying to update the game.
    g. players are tired of hearing the same repeated statements from gree.
    h. so many players tickets are closed with no results and are mostly computer generated.

So to sum it up, I believe it was not called for but needs to brought to the attention of Gree. Let them know that players are not happy and let them know why their ratings are not as good as they once were.

and what quality to you means something totally different from what quality means to me.

yes i stand by my statements.

Good day to you sir
    I'm stepping in real quick to emphasize that player sentiment is regularly communicated to the development, and this thread has been brought to their attention.

I fully understand that you are frustrated - understandably so - but insulting GREE staff is uncalled for here. There are more effective ways to communicate your frustration.

Thank you

everyone on this forum knows the gree dont care about the players. The only care about the money we give them. If they actually cared theyd listen to the players and fix stuff instead of making it worse. So dont go around saying gree cares cause we all know they dont.

Im all for banning players who abuse glitches or at least taking away the prizes they won while doing so! You did it in the horde raid (although not completely) lets do it again
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I disagree there, cause this strange energy glitch wasnt abused cause players found a way of cheating the game in any kind of way, the game just kept on giving free energy.

I think all players should be compensated for this mistake by gree, cause there are a lot of players who couldnt profit by this glitch, and there for a lot of people who fell behind on last blitz, and the players who kept attacking after getting 4 energy over and over again cant be blamed either. After i attacked 4 times and my energy is back at 4, should i stop for 25 minutes and attack another time?

Think gree should compensate all the comunity with like 10 fusionboosts, or something like that
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

Quote Originally Posted by NaturlBornKiller View Post
    I think all players should be compensated for this mistake by gree, cause there are a lot of players who couldnt profit by this glitch, and there for a lot of people who fell behind on last blitz, and the players who kept attacking after getting 4 energy over and over again cant be blamed either. After i attacked 4 times and my energy is back at 4, should i stop for 25 minutes and attack another time?
    If an ATM spits out $100, but only deducts $20 from your bank account, should you keep withdrawing money from that ATM again and again and again?

If you do, high odds you end up getting arrested...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I'm stepping in real quick to emphasize that player sentiment is regularly communicated to the development, and this thread has been brought to their attention.

I fully understand that you are frustrated - understandably so - but insulting GREE staff is uncalled for here. There are more effective ways to communicate your frustration.
    Thank you

That is great that the Thread is being brought to the development team. I am mean my goodness what an awesome way of communicating you guys have here.
    Let's just ignore all the tickets that complain about the issue and issue them redundant non answers and generic replies
    But since the issue is brought up in a thread, I mean why stop at development, let's get the CEO, the board members, the cleaning staff, the night guards, and finally to the lackies on the site that do absolutely nothing and inform that an issue is being brought up.

Why don't you fix the issue and go through your logs and see you benefited from the glitch and take away points or will that just hurt the guilds that pay your your check.

As for understanding the frustration of me or other players.....you DO NOT have a clue. When money is being spent on a product and that product is defective then may you understand the feeling we have.

For once just admit that gree only cares only about its bottom line, we the players would respect gree more. Honestly goes a long way rather that some half ass response or attempts are just pathetic at this point.

Have a good day sir.

I am not asking for anything extra just for a company to do the right thing, but when has Gree done the right thing last.

That is great that the Thread is being brought to the development team. I am mean my goodness what an awesome way of communicating you guys have here.
    Let's just ignore all the tickets that complain about the issue and issue them redundant non answers and generic replies
    They don't ignore tickets about this issue. I have written multiple tickets and even created a thread for how to write them. I have yet to get a generic reply/closure on any tickets because I clearly address the problem.

But since the issue is brought up in a thread, I mean why stop at development, let's get the CEO, the board members, the cleaning staff, the night guards, and finally to the lackies on the site that do absolutely nothing and inform that an issue is being brought up.
    It seems you are attempting to shame Gree, and your suggestion is unrealistic.

As for understanding the frustration of me or other players.....you DO NOT have a clue. When money is being spent on a product and that product is defective then may you understand the feeling we have.
    Again unrealistic as you clearly dont know how/which games they play.

Update:

The Energy bug has been resolved for both iOS and Android, and the exploit that was being used has also been fixed. Unfortunately, we don't have access to information needed to identify who abused the exploit so we are unable to implement any disciplinary action.

Also, a fix for the Energy/Titan Raid Boss Milestones issue will be fixed in our next update.

Sincerest apologies for the upset and frustration these issues have caused you all.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    They don't ignore tickets about this issue. I have written multiple tickets and even created a thread for how to write them. I have yet to get a generic reply/closure on any tickets because I clearly address the problem.

Shaming GREE? We give them their pay checks and we clearly have a right to speak up so why don't u just shut up and stop pretending to be that good little employee, because in reality, u aren't an employee. If they did something wrong, shaming is a way to motivate them to do better next time, no wonder they are all brain dead.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 05-07-2015 at 06:39 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post

Attempting to shame Gree, my goodness what a good little employee you must be ( go ahead and give yourself a great pat on the back and a cookie for yourself).....IF I wanted to shame gree, I would not have to do much, since they bring the shame onto themselves with the way the run..er ruin the game.

unrealistic....it was called sarcasm oh don't you know that.

My goodness let's give your our money so we can have a well preforming product and not a piece of dog excrement you have been passing along to us while having the nerve to tell us to be grateful.

BTW mostly all veteran players know of the crap you have been pulling lately so the shame is totally on the game that doesn't give a damn.

-"We bring the fight for fairness and righteous. We are the callers out of those companies(mainly Gree) that bring shame to the industry."

Have a great day people and remember for shame Gree for shame

much love to fellow commenters.....

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    If an ATM spits out $100, but only deducts $20 from your bank account, should you keep withdrawing money from that ATM again and again and again?

If you do, high odds you end up getting arrested...
    Lol, compare a game to an atm. Its just a game, i aint afraid the police gonna arrest me for this.

And on the $100,- withdrawel for $20,-, sort of like the harlequin armor was offered?
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

Quote Originally Posted by NaturlBornKiller View Post
    Lol, compare a game to an atm. Its just a game,
    "It's just a game" is invalidated as soon as it's a multiplayer game and abusing a bug gives those doing it an advantage over those not abusing the bug/unable to abuse the bug.
    So I stand by my comparison: software bug vs software bug; others pay the price if you get away with abusing it.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration