Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Opinion noted. You want more free stuff. I think that is already on file. Carry on.
    It's not free, it takes energy, and if you don't have much starting energy, energy and time. Time for the most part is equal to gold, and it annoys me that they have been taking this away for most events.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    It's not free, it takes energy, and if you don't have much starting energy, energy and time. Time for the most part is equal to gold, and it annoys me that they have been taking this away for most events.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Exactly! See the toddler agrees with me
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Here is some positive feedback,,,,,for the first time your developers did something realy good,,,,,the are the best you could ever get,,,,,never ever will you find a group of people thats so good in wrecking up a event like this epic boss,,,,,good job guys a big thumps up.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    If it didn't come out of your wallet, it is free. At some point you will learn the difference between theoretical and actual spending.

The lag is killing SA. It's not the first time you have overlapping events and it doesn't work!!!!!!!

Players keep telling you everytime but you don't listen. This is just stupid and frustrating.

Thanks for the weekend off.

Well maybe Gree you shouldn't make EB a 14 day event. Make it 11 and let it start right after SA is done. It's not so hard, right..

This makes my spending go down so much.

Too many events at once. Quit trying to kill Crime City like you've killed Modern War.

1. 14 days for Epic Boss? Absurd.
    2. Why no splash screen with battle results? VERY RARE to get one lately. SA. Both platforms.
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 05-08-2015 at 06:38 PM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Quote Originally Posted by rotmang View Post
    Here is some positive feedback,,,,,for the first time your developers did something realy good,,,,,the are the best you could ever get,,,,,never ever will you find a group of people thats so good in wrecking up a event like this epic boss,,,,,good job guys a big thumps up.
    Do you have some sort of pathological aversion to periods? Or to putting anything other than exactly five commas in?
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

As for the feedback: being back Weasel.

#FreeWeasel
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    Do you have some sort of pathological aversion to periods? Or to putting anything other than exactly five commas in?
    LoL,,,,,you got nothing else to do than well like counting,,,,,and no i dont accept for 1

Quote Originally Posted by rotmang View Post
    and no i dont accept for 1
    Do you accept for two?

Since the attack and defense stats are pretty much useless can we please get a way to reset our stat points or at least reallocate the attack/defense?

BONUSESSSS for SYNDICATE!!! And do something interesting with accomplices. Last format didn't really work out. But I'm sure you can come up with something. Like a -1 mafia accomplice. Or so forth.