Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Exclamation Crime City Feedback (4/21/15)

Hello Crime City Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks

Are we allowed to re-post suggestions that were neither addressed nor commented on in the last thread or are we expected to shove them down the memory hole?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

We encourage you to post the same feedback/suggestions every week so they will be included in our feedback reports every time. I know that is rather frustrating and annoying to do, but if it's included in every report it is constantly on the team's radar. This will hopefully mean it will be addressed and we'll receive updates to report back to you guys.

Thanks.

In-Game Events:

SA: Please bring back SA Demon farming.

RB: Don't screw up our RB like you did in MW. Lock syndicates or do something, just don't do whatever you did in MW to CC.

QA/QC: Please get some.
    Line ID: clementine88

- Address the plan for accomplices.
    - Figure out a way to implement the +1 syn member increase for Top 4 last war
    - Bring back Demon farming

For the same reasons I've posted here in other threads, I believe syndicates should be locked for raid bosses. If that's not going to happen, could we please get a statement from someone in a position to make one as to whether "Jumping" is a legitimate strategy or an exploit of the system?

"Jumping" is the practice of having as many people as you can join a syndicate, take one hit on a boss, and get out to make room for more people. Divide up the boss health among 150 or more people and it doesn't take more than 25 health from any one person, and everyone gets the loot. In case the developers weren't aware, this is common practice in order to finish the harder goals without gold and in order to farm prizes from l100 bosses.

If it's legitimate, please say so and I'll shut up about it. If it's not, please do what you can to put a stop to it and tell us.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

1) Please find some use for player's economy. Thousands of players are sitting on tens/hundreds of billions of cc cash, with nothing to do with them.
    a) Add new store items (how hard can it be?)
    b) Add more syndicate bonuses
    c) bring back purchasable weapons on SLTQs
    d) for once, release an expensive LTB (at least 500m initial cost), with an appropriate reward and a wrapper.
    e) sell temporary bonuses for cc cash.

2)Street Assault:
    a) bring back demon farming. It was one of the rare cases where activity is rewarded (and not only gold spending).
    b) decrease regen time. It's ridiculous.
    c) Increase units price. You might as well give them out for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    For the same reasons I've posted here in other threads, I believe syndicates should be locked for raid bosses. If that's not going to happen, could we please get a statement from someone in a position to make one as to whether "Jumping" is a legitimate strategy or an exploit of the system?

"Jumping" is the practice of having as many people as you can join a syndicate, take one hit on a boss, and get out to make room for more people. Divide up the boss health among 150 or more people and it doesn't take more than 25 health from any one person, and everyone gets the loot. In case the developers weren't aware, this is common practice in order to finish the harder goals without gold and in order to farm prizes from l100 bosses.

If it's legitimate, please say so and I'll shut up about it. If it's not, please do what you can to put a stop to it and tell us.
    Just for the record- He is one of the few that thinks this... Jumping is one of the only things left that brings the community together to help each other and meet new people. Locking would deter this and i think you would find more people quitting than normal...

About syn jumping during RB - don't care either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickdee View Post
    Just for the record- He is one of the few that thinks this... Jumping is one of the only things left that brings the community together to help each other and meet new people. Locking would deter this and i think you would find more people quitting than normal...
    I don't agree for the record. Jumping exploits RB.

This is a syndicate event, not a meet & greet.

You wanna make friends?
    Chat it up during SA, or in a chat app.

I look forward to the next PvP event.

"One tier fits all" epic boss was perhaps the most brilliant decision to ever come from Gree. Seriously.

The next move that needs to be made to discourage the counterintuitive strategy of gaining an advantage by avoiding playing is to fix the Influence Points calculations during Battle for Empire City events. Player level should not be a factor whatsoever in determining potential IP. Including player level in the IP calculation has resulted in a system where accounts that have not paid for individual IP mods can outscore those who have, simply because of longevity/age of the account. This is a slap in the face to people who buy gold/pay the salaries of those employed by Gree. If Gree appreciates their customers, as they claim to roughly once each year, they should know that intentionally devaluing hard earned modifiers is a very easy way to encourage people to stop paying. This game can be played for free and purposely pissing off the people who choose to pay is ill advised.

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I don't agree for the record. Jumping exploits RB.

This is a syndicate event, not a meet & greet.

You wanna make friends?
    Chat it up during SA, or in a chat app.
    Jumping for RB been around since beginning. Very few opposed to it except a vocal few free play forum members.

Some Jumpers do become gold players and move into primarily gold use teams as well coming from several years of experience. Many jumpers test a syns abilities during RB to see how well organized they are

Don't want to jump or invite jumpers knock yourself out as you are now. Don't turn off more players as majority of syns do it

Current changes on Epic boss are a pain for all players, who have been around for a while. The gap between superstrong players and weak players got bigger as many simply couldn't finish. Even if they were strong for their former tier.

Leave syns open for RB and don't change system to much on that. I agree, it is one of the last events where it's fun to play and meet old acquaintances. Without a chat app, CC is impossible to play anyways and the come-together at RB is a nice change of the routine.

I don't mind the occasional gold buying and spending but the last few changes made it necessary to spend even more time on the game. Or amounts of gold that would require a second job. With a job and a life in general it's getting harder to keep on playing.

Raid Boss - End Jumping, it's irritating. If players can't complete it in their syndicate, they should move to a stronger one. Survival of the fittest and all that. Is there no way to stop hits registering in any event for the first 24 hours that you're in a syndicate or something?

Epic Boss - Love the change and the health was about right. Promotes growing your stats if you can't complete the 100 and encourages people to actually play the game or use gold to finish. For me, this event, apart from the health bar display issues was just about perfect.

Street Assault - The event for people with a decent IPH should be just that. The units are too cheap but other than that, I liked this event, especially while demons could be farmed. IPH and time won the game here, not so much in the last one though.

LTQ's - Complete the LTQ for a prize your mafia most likely won't use, increase your XP and make yourself a target in war. An event for all those chasing the "most weapons" title or artificially leveling an account to make SLTQ's easier for their syndicates. Can't remember the last time I actually did one.

SLTQ's - Starting to see quite a few jumpers for this too. Player donates 1b, joins the syndicate, they finish, the player collects the final reward with little XP gain and then leaves. Retarded. Is there no way to stop hits registering in any event for the first 24 hours that you're in a syndicate or something?

LTB's - I'd like a really expensive one like the West Side Fine Gems was when it came out. It doesn't seem expensive now but at the time, nobody had the kind of income I see regularly these days. Also, the tiered rewards should be brought back. No modifier and an average prize for levels 1-9 and then a decent weapon and decent modifier for level 10. Anyone without upgrade cost/time mods would then be more inclined to use gold to complete it.

Syndicates - Bonuses are maxed for a lot of syndicates, any chance of some new categories like building time upgrade (to 10%), building cost upgrade (to 10%), energy regeneration time (to +50%), enemy IP reduction (to -50%)
    Last edited by cynicalmofo; 04-22-2015 at 04:09 AM.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?