Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Crime City Feedback (5/5/2015)

Hello Crime City Denizens!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

At the start of each cycle, every event should have a description so we know what it is.

Thank you for getting rid of the epic boss event tiers. Also, I think your solution to the raid boss jumping issue was very well done... people can still jump if they like, but the incentive to do so was reduced and it's now impossible for 150 or 200 people to all be given a prize off a single boss. Good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

It would be nice if there is more time between the ltq and sltq and not end and start on the same day,,
    and as posted above a discription of events would make things more clearly. Posted on forum or in the game globe.

I seem to be having servers lag or slow down problems. Is this normal?

1) Please find some use for player's economy. Thousands of players are sitting on tens/hundreds of billions of cc cash, with nothing to do with them.
    a) Add new store items (how hard can it be?)
    b) Add more syndicate bonuses
    c) bring back purchasable weapons on SLTQs
    d) for once, release an expensive LTB (at least 500m initial cost), with an appropriate reward and a wrapper.
    e) sell temporary bonuses for cc cash.

2)Street Assault:
    a) bring back demon farming. It was one of the rare cases where activity is rewarded (and not only gold spending).
    b) decrease regen time. It's ridiculous.
    c) Increase units price. You might as well give them out for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    1) Please find some use for player's economy. Thousands of players are sitting on tens/hundreds of billions of cc cash, with nothing to do with them.
    d) for once, release an expensive LTB (at least 500m initial cost), with an appropriate reward and a wrapper.
    Second.

2)Street Assault:
    a) bring back demon farming. It was one of the rare cases where activity is rewarded (and not only gold spending).
    a) This was fun
    b) agree
    c) They DO give the units out for free. Increasing the cost of them would serve no purpose.

Unless...

c)i) stop giving units away for free
    ii) change the goal rewards and rewards for placing 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in 30 minute battles from free units to additional deploys. This would reward activity because inactive players do not use their deploys/allow their deploys to fill up. A player with a full deployment metre would not be able to accumulate additional deploys.

Thanks for making LTQ's half decent, now make them not impossible to finish. Normal mode should be able to be completed for free in 4 days with however much starting energy. It reallyy isn't. I'm not saying speed goals shouldn't cost gold, but normal mode in general should.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post

2)Street Assault:
    This. I know that personally, I started buying gold when I was having fun as a free player and wanted to have more of said fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Every ltq should show final prize, so we know its worth doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Thanks for making LTQ's half decent, now make them not impossible to finish. Normal mode should be able to be completed for free in 4 days with however much starting energy. It reallyy isn't. I'm not saying speed goals shouldn't cost gold, but normal mode in general should.
    Says who? Normal is not impossible to finish, it is impossible to finish free. Their prizes, their rules.

I wasn't a big fan of demon farming. Log in, tap 4 times, lose, repeat. If you're going to reward activity increase the number of demons rewarded for winning battles or reward a demon per node won, not just give out demons for showing up. They cost 25 gold each and you're giving them away 5 at a time every half hour. Seems odd, I'm sure we wont see an extra 40 attacks for every battle we log in to. I believe the idea behind the farming was to get people used to having the demons and to hopefully convince people to purchase them.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Says who? Normal is not impossible to finish, it is impossible to finish free. Their prizes, their rules.
    I never said it was, and I never said it wasn't their rules.

I'm sorry, I worded it wrong. What I meant to say was, for the love of human decency, the NORMAL mode of an LTQ shouldn't take gold to complete.

Also, no one asked if you agree with my opinion. Its my opinion, on a feedback thread that isn't for you. Feel free to give your own feedback, but just plain bashing on someone else's feedback without proper reason isn't very constructive.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Is there really a 2 week epic boss coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I never said it was, and I never said it wasn't their rules.

I'm sorry, I worded it wrong. What I meant to say was, for the love of human decency, the NORMAL mode of an LTQ shouldn't take gold to complete.

Also, no one asked if you agree with my opinion. Its my opinion, on a feedback thread that isn't for you. Feel free to give your own feedback, but just plain bashing on someone else's feedback without proper reason isn't very constructive.
    Opinion noted. You want more free stuff. I think that is already on file. Carry on.