Knights & Dragons Feedback (5/5/15)

Hello Knights & Dragons Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Would it be at all possible to make it so that only high commander and up are able to declare war or to have a confirm button after someone initially hits declare? It's frustrating to go through the trouble to make a plan where all members will have max energy when we go to battle to come onto the hake to find out that a commander that was added the day before keeps declaring whether on purpose or on accident. The confirm button would also help all guilds lower the risk of an accidental declare. Just a thought and I wasn't sure if it had ever been suggested before.
    GM of The Forsaken Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by RaeLynn View Post
    Would it be at all possible to make it so that only high commander and up are able to declare war or to have a confirm button after someone initially hits declare? It's frustrating to go through the trouble to make a plan where all members will have max energy when we go to battle to come onto the hake to find out that a commander that was added the day before keeps declaring whether on purpose or on accident. The confirm button would also help all guilds lower the risk of an accidental declare. Just a thought and I wasn't sure if it had ever been suggested before.
    In the dev Q&A they held last month, one of the developers said they have no plans to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arclite View Post
    - We currently have no plans on limiting declares to only HC.
    This has been suggested a lot though and I hope they change it.
    no

Accidental/rogue declares have a chance of causing more gemming to win in spite of the accidental/rogue declare, so are a financial positive for Gree...
    For similar reasons, most mobile games don't have confirm dialogs at buttons where you spend in-game currency you might have bought. Accidental buys of something you didn't want == you now might have to replenish your in-game currency to buy whatever you did want == more profit...
    In other words: losing currency through misclicks is design, not oversight.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by RaeLynn View Post
    For the love of god no. It really helps to recruit properly to avoid these issues. What if no high commander is on (especially in guilds with fewer members and thus fewer high commanders) there just are no wars? I do hope they have no plans to ever implement this.

Agree on the confirm button, happens often someone scrolls member scores and hits it.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I just want a smelting event. I got like 1000 armors just waiting
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Maybe it's just me but Heroic Mode drop rate felt about right this go round. I got my + in the oven with 3 hours to spare. (I didn't have a Firestorm already). It wasn't easy but it didn't crap on me 20 times in a row and make me want to quit the game altogether. So that seems like a good rate.

Hmm, "Dragonkin Warlords" boss collection listed in the news...
    The second set of rewards better be great, since while previous boss collections usually consisted of 2-3 very wearable legendary+ and 5-6 fusion fodder (for anyone not near top during wars/raids), this time it will likely be 8x fusion fodder you need to craft to get the second prize...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration