Health Regen Petition

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Health Regen Petition

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Health Regen Petition

Health regeneration would be nice, but will it ever be an attainable reward by us that are not in the top 10, 50, 100! Give us a chance Gree. You raise energy of mobs and power of raid bosses but we stay status quo. Start thinking of the Little Guy! LOL, my health is deteriorating!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    here here. And the older players use to get energy and health bonuses that us newer ones never had the opportunity to get.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes, it would be nice and great to be able to get health regen for all new players and all low ranking guild. Since all top guilds get all prizes below, no need to make it only for TOP10, should be attainable for at least minimum top200 rank so it gives more incentive to all players. I would like to see Gree come up with something like this for all of us down below to have an incentive to keep playing or something to look forward as a great achievement....Lets hope they listen!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_122 View Post
    Yes, it would be nice and great to be able to get health regen for all new players and all low ranking guild. Since all top guilds get all prizes below, no need to make it only for TOP10, should be attainable for at least minimum top200 rank so it gives more incentive to all players. I would like to see Gree come up with something like this for all of us down below to have an incentive to keep playing or something to look forward as a great achievement....Lets hope they listen!
    The health regen bonus is probably the best bonus in all of KA. And it helps the peeps without any more than it helps the peeps who already have some. Please bring this back!
    I think we had one as a prize for a building quest that wasn't limited (Dark Castle)
    More like that would be great also!
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 05-05-2015 at 06:48 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Couldnt agree more with jnsolberg.

This is a much needed reward for players in all levels. We need it!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    Couldnt agree more with jnsolberg.

This is a much needed reward for players in all levels. We need it!
    What's great about regen is that it can help all players, but disproportionately favors newer players. In other words, because of the way the math works, someone with no health regen bonuses will find a bigger difference in the actual return than players who already have a lot.

Let's use a 5% bonus as an example. If your regen bonus is currently zero, 5% save you a full 5 minutes off of your energy bar. If, however, you already have a 50% bonus, then you only save 2 min and 30 seconds by getting the bonus. Everyone can experience a gain and give new players a chance to "catch up" some.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Something would be nice to make up for the lost energy I see almost every time I try a quest. I can have enough energy to almost kill two large mobs. I hit one and need 40 more secs to finish up energy for second kill when I watch that energy dwindle in half right before my eyes right about when the time is about to give me enough.

Or I get server lost connection- hit OK. I lose both my kills and the majority of energy is lost as well.

Afraid to use an energy refill because I'm afraid it will be lost in server error or what ever is happening to make energy deplete without hitting anything.

Post Count
    Funny part is that GREE (mods) will ignore this post.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_122 View Post
    If they even give it out they wouldn't even give it to top 10 last time it was either top 1 or 2 and I don't even think it's even give out 5% they only give it to the super spender

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Would be nice if some of the developers/community managers could have given notice that they passed the info along.

Well you may still post it now, but it is just again a little to late.

In any case, MORE REGEN BONUSES!!

Post Count
    My suggestion would be to give say .5% regen for each map upon reaching level 5. Most of the old timers have done the whole map level 5 thing so they wouldn't be able to access it and the unit prizes currently are outdated. Gives new players a chance with out being over whelmed.

Mickaleus

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kruppe View Post
    My suggestion would be to give say .5% regen for each map upon reaching level 5. Most of the old timers have done the whole map level 5 thing so they wouldn't be able to access it and the unit prizes currently are outdated. Gives new players a chance with out being over whelmed.
    Nice idea, those of us who have finished most of the maps probably already have some health regen, and the newer peeps have probably never worked the maps because they didn't want to level up.
    Btw, the level 5 units were outdated 3 years ago, lol. I'm pretty sure Gree dosen't even know about them. They're left over from the Funzio days.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I agree. In fact I wonder whether the current people doing the prizes even understand the mechanics at all. Regen is proportional and has disminishing returns. So a 20% decrease for someone with no regen is worth 20 % whereas if you had 80% already it is worth 4% so it can't hurt. So Gree how about a twenty or ten percent prize for the guild prize level 250 or 300. Low enough for new guild to see some benefit.....
    Last edited by kruppe; 05-11-2015 at 06:04 PM.

Mickaleus

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Make it so #1

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kruppe View Post
    I agree. In fact I wonder whether the current people doing the prizes even understand the mechanics at all. Regen is proportional and has disminishing returns. So a 20% decrease for someone with no regen is worth 20 % whereas if you had 80% already it is worth 4% so it can't hurt. So Gree how about a twenty or ten percent prize for the guild prize level 250 or 300. Low enough for new guild to see some benefit.....
    Great suggestion!
    Gree, please don't forget about this.
    Purple Squirrel