Android Platform Question: Master Commanders

Have these been cycled, there is currently an event that rewards master commanders and they are not the same as the last event. If this is true, when is this information communicated to the players and how?

This game is becoming more frustrating than entertaining, especially with the lack of involvement from the developer. Gree boasts about the money the generate (nearly $500 million) and seem to lack concern for the gaming community that supports their product.

Moderators, please take this post serious and provide me the best answer you can regarding the commanders.

Sorry I cannot answer in a definitive way as I am iOS but rewards are normally on display when the event starts for us its a small ? In the event pop up box you get if you click the event icon on the left hand side of the screen.
    This is all the info we get.
    Changing commanders in the lists and events is a common event in this game. Its to encorage gold spending as only limited numbers are available so it forces players to try and get them from every event, Before they get dropped. The only ray of light is all star recruites they put on sale if you missed get the numbers for a pure/perfect. But you need 1800 gold each and its still a list that drops random commanders. That was there response to players complaints that they removed all value to there commanders because they dropped them before they have a set.

Believe me when I say we get more feed back now than we did before loise became a moderator we rarely had any feedback or info at all.
    It was rare for the forum to get info before the game announcements.

Your better getting players to post here as well as send tickets as they do read or posts here even if they don't reply to them, very often.

Quote Originally Posted by W16 View Post
    Have these been cycled, there is currently an event that rewards master commanders and they are not the same as the last event. If this is true, when is this information communicated to the players and how?

This game is becoming more frustrating than entertaining, especially with the lack of involvement from the developer. Gree boasts about the money the generate (nearly $500 million) and seem to lack concern for the gaming community that supports their product.

Moderators, please take this post serious and provide me the best answer you can regarding the commanders.

Hi there, and welcome to the forum!

I'll look into this for you and let you know what I find out. I should have an answer for you today!

Relic is my hero, he/she has really stepped up to the plate to help us out lately. Now our voices are heard.

Anyway, I doubt you will see the old masters recruits back, they were out for a very long time. They gotta keep changing it up otherwise we would all have the same commanders.

I checked on this and they do change the contents of recruit crates regularly. I'm meeting with the Dev team tomorrow and I will see if I can find out what changes to upcoming events will be so I can communicate them here. It's their call so I can't make any promises, but I'll certainly try!

Energy - Thank you for your kind words!

Thank you all for taking the time to review this post and follow up on it. Your effort and time is appreciated. I look forward to hearing more.

To elaborate some:
    It's frustrating to put a lot of time into the game and even actual money only to have the current commander set be discontinued and a new set be introduced. If there were a published schedule this would help people better plan when and how to dedicate their time and money. People aren't shy about spending money in this game if they feel like the return is worth the purchase, within the game I see more and more people discouraged with the way things are handled. Will this translate to the bottom line being impacted? Eventually, but I feel because of the publisher's current actions and lack of involvement this isn't on their radar or just doesn't concern them.

Drifting Death,
    We don't have that feature on android, I had spent about $250 before I even knew the difference between a pure and dirty commander, by then it was too late to do anything with. I would like to see that implemented, where we can boost a commander that was leveled prematurely.

Thank you all for taking the time to review this post and follow up on it. Your effort and time is appreciated. I look forward to hearing more.
    As soon as I have more info, I'll be happy to share it!

To elaborate some:
    It's frustrating to put a lot of time into the game and even actual money only to have the current commander set be discontinued and a new set be introduced. If there were a published schedule this would help people better plan when and how to dedicate their time and money. People aren't shy about spending money in this game if they feel like the return is worth the purchase, within the game I see more and more people discouraged with the way things are handled. Will this translate to the bottom line being impacted? Eventually, but I feel because of the publisher's current actions and lack of involvement this isn't on their radar or just doesn't concern them.

Drifting Death,
    We don't have that feature on android, I had spent about $250 before I even knew the difference between a pure and dirty commander, by then it was too late to do anything with. I would like to see that implemented, where we can boost a commander that was leveled prematurely.
    Thanks for elaborating!

Also, on Android there is a ? in the event pop-ups, just like on iOS. I'm not sure why it's not showing up for you but here's a screen shot from an Android device that might be helpful:

Hope that helps you!

Thanks again for the update.
    I have the option to see what the rewards are, however my issue was more that the change wasn't announced prior to the event. It's kind of like "oh there's new Commanders now, and the current ones I have are discontinued" I hope that makes sense.

Thanks again for the update.
    I have the option to see what the rewards are, however my issue was more that the change wasn't announced prior to the event. It's kind of like "oh there's new Commanders now, and the current ones I have are discontinued" I hope that makes sense.
    It does make sense.

I'm working on seeing if I an get more info on upcoming changes for you all currently.

To elaborate some:

Drifting Death,
    Would be great of you could un merg coms. Im sure some folks would pay for that. Just like you pay to take implants off.

I've posted on this idea in another thread but sadly no response from GREE

Quote Originally Posted by W27 View Post
    Would be great of you could un merg coms. Im sure some folks would pay for that. Just like you pay to take implants off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerean View Post
    I've posted on this idea in another thread but sadly no response from GREE
    I'll do my best to post any replies I get from the team!

Having said that, I should explain that since we acquired a new Community Manager, Bolt, there's more time for me to spend here with you WoN players. You've probably already noticed that I'm in here more lately, and I will continue to be. I'm excited to be here and to help the community as best I can as well as working on more communication.

Please feel free to PM me any questions and concerns you have.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Thanks relic. We did have a dedicated moderator before named clementine don't know what happened to them

Quote Originally Posted by 50_Cal View Post
    Thanks relic. We did have a dedicated moderator before named clementine don't know what happened to them
    Clementine is still around; however, since she is the Sr. Community Manager she works on other community initiatives and is on the forum less. You'll probably still see her come on occasionally!