TWS TOP 50 recruiting members!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TWS TOP 50 recruiting members!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Cool Team Snails TKS TOP 25! Recruiting TWS grow and advance with us

TWS and TKS are recruiting for a few spots, we were TOP 25 this war! We are looking for fun, active members to join us. We have some of the best bonuses in KA including many of the new ones! Both teams work together to help finish goals, quests, and other guild activities. Our FAMILY IS A GREAT PLACE TO GROW AND ADVANCE.

We are a group of KA players both new and old, old founders and top 10 player that like to have fun, complete quests, and score CP in wars. We finish most all quests. Our requirements for new recruits are: daily activity in game, Group me/line for TKS is a must, and having a great time. Looking for players able to hold their own in a top 25 or better. We want like mined people.

We are also building a top 100 team TWS which uses the same family. Good place to park multiple accts and be able to chat.

Your stats should be strong and you should be willing to have a great time and be active, no camping.

Free players can join if you are highly active, and we are a fairly adult guild. Please use link I will direct you.

Stats and level will determine the amount of CP required but for TKS its around 25 kCP per day and for TWS its a min of 30K CP per war. Bottom line we are looking for strong committed players that want the best bonuses.

Our Guild bonuses are some of the best in KA, both old and new upgrades, and we have thousands of stones. Only a few spots left in the TOP 25 and a small merger could be formed with TWS as we have around 10+ spots due to a recent purge of lower activity players. We can also move people around as needed.
    COME JOIN THE KILLER SNAILS AND THE WARRING SNAILS!!

You're invited to my new group 'SNAILS Recruitment Room' on GroupMe. https://app.groupme.com/join_group/13815507/ASkI9U
    Last edited by Sir Don; 07-30-2015 at 08:27 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We still have a few spots, great place to grow, low stress, fun active GM chat. Great for someone looking to move up or a larger player looking to reduce gems. Many here in TWS are in top 10 guilds or have been in top 10 guilds. Combined we have tons of experience and can help grow your accounts quickly.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    bunch of top people here. High stats, great fun, and just an all round good time.
    Doesn't have any of the drama other high ranked guilds cause, and apart from His highness Raggy there's no over inflated egos either....

Hit them up peeps. You won't regret it...

Post Count
    I'm happy to join if you'll have me. Level 180 and about 8 billion. Very active! What's your code? ��

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    https://app.groupme.com/join_group/13815507/ASkI9U

Click on this link mate and we can chat.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We are now two guilds, great place if you want top 50 and place a mini, the two teams share the same group chat just different war plans. Teams help each other to finish goals. I for example have two accounts one in each based upon the strength of the toon. check use out TWS and TKS!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We finish in the TOP 50 and the TOP 100, very close to TOP 25, our teams are moving up and gaining strength. Consider joining, good people, no drama, more adult guild

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We have just a few spots in both guilds

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We will have space after this war in both guilds, could maybe do a smaller merger if needed. Both guilds are doing great, fun active group

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    full for war, or have room? for either guild?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    we have room in both use the link above to discuss, talk with you soon

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    TWS has room for a small merger or group, TKS has like 1-2 spots and are now a top 25 team

Hi All,
    All that Sir Don says is 100% correct. what he missed out is the drunk and very "interesting" antics that happen on a nightly and daily basis!
    We at TWS (around t100) would be more than happy to facilitate a joining of a group of players, perhaps from the t200 to T100 range.
    like Sir D says, drop us a line and we will find you!

remember....if its not covered in slime.....why even bother!
    MAXIMUS - TeamWildSnails
    TWS
    Fun, war, shells.....simple!
    Invite code (come and pop in and say hi) - 605774632

And now to make my list of wants even bigger (lol) i would love to acquire a monster of a GG? we have one between 30 -50 bn (see I'm like a ninja...all sneaky and not giving anything away!)
    but back to business, we are really looking for a massive player to come in and be our wall!

You're invited to my new group 'SNAILS Recruitment Room' on GroupMe. https://app.groupme.com/join_group/13815507/ASkI9U
    MAXIMUS - TeamWildSnails
    TWS
    Fun, war, shells.....simple!
    Invite code (come and pop in and say hi) - 605774632