Hoodslam? Any information? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hoodslam? Any information?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe View Post
    I heard that there were 500 Epic Boss levels, level 500 giving 1k XP each time you kill it. Back into tiers also, heard a rumoured 200b for the last tier l500, seems easy and the legendary and ultra legendary goals after the normal goals which come after it. Not to forget the additional 1000bosses you have to kill each day.
    I've heard similar rumors, though it was unclear if the 500 bosses referred to boss levels or the daily syndicate goals.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Does anyone know if event will start on the 7th or the 8th? iOS is showing the 7th still while android is showing the 8th now?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Just a reminder to be respectful of all members and staff, thank you.

Post Count
    There was nothing disrespectful about my post, 1shot. Perhaps you could ask Bolt whether he thought it was disrespectful. I bet he understood it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Disrespect? Please

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Will there be mods awarded this time?

Any way you can give us info on health, levels, syn goal kill requirements, and whether or not the difficulty/cost will be tiered or like it was the last eb? Would be very much appreciated.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    There was nothing disrespectful about my post, 1shot. Perhaps you could ask Bolt whether he thought it was disrespectful. I bet he understood it.
    As usual I'm confused as all get out. Was the post deleted? I don't see anything disrespectful to anyone or anything in this thread. Indeed, I find it hard to believe that one COULD or WOULD get disrespectful of anyone or anything given the nature of the subject of the thread.
    But I guess this post is off-topic since I'm talking about the topic as opposed to... well, about the topic.

Post Count
    Yeah, the post was deleted. I made an entirely friendly comment about our new moderator making a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Yeah, the post was deleted. I made an entirely friendly comment about our new moderator making a joke.
    This is an important reason why we ask that moderation actions not be discussed on the thread: They take on a life of their own and quickly derail a thread. If you have questions, complaints or concerns send a private message.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm a proponent of term limits.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    I'm a proponent of term limits.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Just a reminder to be respectful of all members and staff, thank you.
    Thanks for the reminder.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    This is an important reason why we ask that moderation actions not be discussed on the thread: They take on a life of their own and quickly derail a thread. If you have questions, complaints or concerns send a private message.
    To whom, should I, the apparent genesis of this problem within the thread (?) have sent a private message wondering IF the thread had been deleted? Obviously I cannot be told why, other than in generalities on this Forum, why it was deleted, but the question was factual.
    My post phrased differently: "I guess it was deleted because I have not seen anything deletable in the thread, or is the nasty comment here? Duh, am I stupid or what???"
    Absolutely no offense intended, but what are you folks afraid of? A riot breaking out in Empire City?