• No

6 35.29%

Thread: German Giamatti scores

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

German Giamatti scores

Why is it that if we conquer level 15 Germ Giamatta the winner gets a Mine hunter (14,5/17M), second gets a IRMS Porcupine (22,6/24,5M) and third gets an Mine hunter (14,5/17M) also the same as number one?

I should think that everyone who comes in as second place gets a lower price than the number one? I dont understand anything of the rewards given.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Don't try to think too much into it. The reward is given out as random/chances.

With GREE, their motto of "working as intended" will always be a mystery and they will rarely explain what their intended to work.

Just keep killing whatever RB you get.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    it is random has always been random . the number 1 scorer ends up with lower prize more often then you think point isn't to be highest point earner each boss but to beat the boss as quickly as poosible and for you to personally pass minimum needed for reward. last place has same chance as highest place to get good unit

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie24u View Post
    Why is it that if we conquer level 15 Germ Giamatta the winner gets a Mine hunter (14,5/17M), second gets a IRMS Porcupine (22,6/24,5M) and third gets an Mine hunter (14,5/17M) also the same as number one?

I should think that everyone who comes in as second place gets a lower price than the number one? I dont understand anything of the rewards given.
    So, if I buy a $5 scratchoff and you buy a $2 one, should I be upset when you win $20 and I only get $10?

It's chance. Always has been.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No I don't hink its correct. I think it was intended to be Paul Giamatti.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Yep this is correct behavior - every boss you defeat gives you a random unit. Everyone who qualifies on the boss leaderboard gets a different, random unit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I voted yes because the prizes have always been random in this event. As such, they are working just fine.

The only point I would mention that could cause confusion is on the main RB screen where it specifically says "Top the RB Leaderboard for better rewards!".

That is simply not true