Is War is Dying? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is War is Dying?

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I imagine that DocBot will be fine for now and then they will eventually outlaw it. Just like they did with the VPN changers to watch videos.
    I can imgine gree would want to outlaw dockbot but i certainly dont see how that would be possible! Maybe dockbot will outlaw gree lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I know many people who do it. Are you telling me what I see happen with my own eyes isn't actually happening?
    With your own eyes?? So you either sitting next to the person?? or you the one doing it?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer p View Post
    With your own eyes?? So you either sitting next to the person?? or you the one doing it?
    What, you don't have any friends who play this game too?

Or you just don't have friends?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Users may be able to do it, but if they are reported or found to be using this system, they will be banned. End of story.
    Well that's pretty different from saying people can NOT use VPN to watch videos. Can NOT means it doesn't work. And it does work. If someone has to be reported before this becomes an offence, unless they go around telling or showing others, nobody will ever know.

So people CAN use VPN to watch videos. Just because people aren't "technically allowed" to do something doesn't mean they cannot do it anyways.

Post Count
    What, you don't have any friends who play this game too?

Or you just don't have friends?
    You funny bugger, no, i have made friends in this game but none of my actual friends play it!

Second, so you were actually sitting next to the guy or girl that did it as i asked!

Also how do your "friends" feel when you constantly writing on the forum that cc is for small minded individuals With addiction problems?

Post Count
    Actually my guess is that the amount of gold given out by those videos is tracked easily. The most I've ever gotten in one day I think is 40, and I think that's a hard ceiling. If someone managed to get 200 gold in one day, I bet they get caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer p View Post
    You funny bugger, no, i have made friends in this game but none of my actual friends play it!

Second, so you were actually sitting next to the guy or girl that did it as i asked!

Also how do your "friends" feel when you constantly writing on the forum that cc is for small minded individuals With addiction problems?
    I never said that's who CC is "for". I've said that's who Gree preys on to earn a living. I know and am friends with many people who play freemium games, none of whom are dumb enough to actually pay anything for them.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    I never said that's who CC is "for". I've said that's who Gree preys on to earn a living. I know and am friends with many people who play freemium games, none of whom are dumb enough to actually pay anything for them.
    Maybe it would be best if don't you called players who spend money on Freemium games dumb.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wow, an infraction for that is a bit of a stretch. I bet you feel all powerful and mighty now.

Post Count
    Who has the virtual popcorn?

Did he actually call a gold-buying customer dumb?
    No, he implied they were acting dumb.

Ugh, semantics! Next time say they 'aren't smart enough' or something. Sheesh.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    I spend money on this freemium game and I am thoroughly offended by Weasel's comment!

I'm actually going to cry and also make an appointment with my family doctor for counselling, and perhaps an antidepressant.

#sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Crime City keeps getting better and better
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Before war, I posted. As a whole, as you posted; as a group, as I posted, they were the biggest group of spenders before war. Yes, you're right: FC was formed to win, but I didn't want to rub it in.

Did somebody say irrelevant? Only you did. Your syndicate has a large proportion on the forum. Of course it gets talked about.

HTC Blue is dead. Not a single original smug member left. Pity.

While we are on a relevant subject. What happened to weasels father iteachem?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow, an infraction for that is a bit of a stretch. I bet you feel all powerful and mighty now.
    I bet you feel better calling other people stupid then huh. It is comments like what you post that turn the forum sour.

Comments like yours should be kept to yourself, as they don't do anything but inflame others.

Post Count
    He's teaching 'em.
    Line ID: clementine88