DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is War is Dying?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Fight Club (comprising almost all the real big spenders) was put together with the sole purpose of beating Indian Nation when the syndicate wars began.
    You people just keep telling yourselves whatever it is that you need to. The actual "sole purpose" was to finish in the number one rank, regardless of who the rivals of the time might be.

It is funny how you all say Indian Nation™ are irrelevant now, but here you are still talking about us. Other than SAS and TAW, who else gets that attention? HTC Blue once, when lots of forum regulars were members. Now it's another refuge for spenders either retired from or unable to get into the top two, who cares.
    1) One of your members, your leader even, is the one who brought up the subject of indian nation in this thread. People have a tendency to respond to comments posted with at least semi-relevant replies.
    2) Who else gets attention? Any syndicate that chooses to come to the forum and post about themselves. It's not always good attention, but that distinction is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I'm still surprised GREE allows DocBot since it is a 3rd party app and I thought using a 3rd party app to enhance the game violated GREE's ToS. *shrugs*

lol, yeah Dipstik, #Smug4L!
    Third party app on a third party chat app. It's against the ToS to use a third party app to modify the actual game. Saying you can't use a third party app within another third party app is like saying you can't use 3-ply when you "you know what". None of Gree's business.
    Last edited by Weasel; 05-05-2015 at 08:22 AM.

Post Count
    ooooh, so two 3rd party apps cancel out each other. Got it! JK.

I thought Accomplices and all the jazz was meant to disable DocBot's intel app, but it kinda backfired in a way. *shrugs*

My syndicate is not dependent on DocBot, so I really don't know or care too much.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yeah, dockbot is for lazy people with a little spare change laying around.

Scouting the good old fashioned way is where the fun is. For the first day or so... Then it's mostly repeat match ups and you can just reuse your own intel.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I'm still surprised GREE allows DocBot since it is a 3rd party app and I thought using a 3rd party app to enhance the game violated GREE's ToS. *shrugs*
    I imagine that DocBot will be fine for now and then they will eventually outlaw it. Just like they did with the VPN changers to watch videos.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lol... You can still use a VPN to watch videos. Not sure where you get your intel from, but it's incorrect.

Post Count
    There is not really a way for GREE to "outlaw it."

Like to see GREE make us use the in-game chat instead of 3rd party chat apps, ha!

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Lol... You can still use a VPN to watch videos. Not sure where you get your intel from, but it's incorrect.
    I get my info from reading the updates and stay informed. You can find it here: Account Sharing, Proxy Servers and Account Security.

Might want to re-read and refresh yourself.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Doesn't really modify any user's experience with the game in all honesty.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I get my info from reading the updates and stay informed. You can find it here: Account Sharing, Proxy Servers and Account Security.

Might want to re-read and refresh yourself.
    I can tell you for fact that has nothing to do with using a VPN for watching video advertisements.

The link deals with account sharing and proxy servers. A VPN isn't a proxy server. There is a difference. Your information is correct in what it relates to. Unfortunately, it is unrelated to VPN usage and does not apply here.

Might want to do some research and educate yourself.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
    Doesn't really modify any user's experience with the game in all honesty.
    That's what was said previously about VPN ninja and Tunnel Bear, which now can result in a users account being banned.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    VPN can NOT be used to watch extra videos for Gems/Gold. This has been stated multiple times before.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I know many people who do it. Are you telling me what I see happen with my own eyes isn't actually happening?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe if you educated yourself and stayed informed you would have known this.

I did, then again I used VPN Ninja and was banned before.

Post Count
    Never heard about any of this.

Carry on....

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I know many people who do it. Are you telling me what I see happen with my own eyes isn't actually happening?
    Users may be able to do it, but if they are reported or found to be using this system, they will be banned. End of story.