Is War is Dying? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is War is Dying?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Definitely agree with intel spreadsheet/Dockbot have dulled the war experience. Within first hours of Wars, Top 50 teams are scouted. Simply find the most delicious targets on Intel, and Proceed to tap and refill or use any strategy you choose.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Indeed mate they are. The great Indian Nation, was defeated long ago. Happy gaming mate.

Wrong.

The great Indian Nation is still alive and kicking. We choose which events to toss our money at and war is not one of them. We are still a top 100 team in war and top 50/75 in SA when prizes are worth our time.

We complete Raid Boss / All days of epic boss / SA streaks and SLTQ.

Like I said. War is just not worth our time or effort.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    Top 100? Remember when lupo bet his account that you'd win the first syn war? I do.

sad. I bet my teepee is older than most of your members'.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Top 100? Remember when lupo bet his account that you'd win the first syn war? I do.

sad. I bet my teepee is older than most of your members'.
    They only have about 20. Most have 3+ accounts. Funny how their description says something about "no $ 4 gree" (paraphrasing), yet they clearly do still pay up. Once full of buffalo pie, always full of buffalo pie.

Post Count
    Well aren't you a sad and bitter little bunch. Indian Nation is awesome.

I am honored to be there. Great crew.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Well aren't you a sad and bitter little bunch. Indian Nation is awesome.

I am honored to be there. Great crew.

Don't sweat it, Winnson... most customers don't remember when your syndicate was ruthlessly humbled once wars began.

You see, nobody told you guys that Henchmen were the way to go, not tepees. But, each to their own.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Humbled, or not stupid enough to throw gold at Gree hand over fist after seeing what battles were coming down to?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So Indian Nation are all mouth but no trousers then.

Thanks for clarifying!

Post Count
    Well, they did talk A LOT of smack talk before wars... Not having enough gold to beat FC or any T10 was an interesting turn. The group never had problems with throwing gold at Funzio/GREE before war. Heh, they funded CC in the early days.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Well, they did talk A LOT of smack talk before wars... Not having enough gold to beat FC or any T10 was an interesting turn. The group never had problems with throwing gold at Funzio/GREE before war. Heh, they funded CC in the early days.
    Indians as a whole were never the biggest spenders in the game. A few spent big; others less so. Fight Club (comprising almost all the real big spenders) was put together with the sole purpose of beating Indian Nation when the syndicate wars began.

It is funny how you all say Indian Nation™ are irrelevant now, but here you are still talking about us. Other than SAS and TAW, who else gets that attention? HTC Blue once, when lots of forum regulars were members. Now it's another refuge for spenders either retired from or unable to get into the top two, who cares.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 05-05-2015 at 07:02 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Wow... you do have a high opinion of yourselves. Didn't you promise me a 20-0 EVERY two hours?
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Indians as a whole were never the biggest spenders in the game. A few spent big; others less so. Fight Club (comprising almost all the real big spenders) was put together with the sole purpose of beating Indian Nation when the syndicate wars began.
    Before war, I posted. As a whole, as you posted; as a group, as I posted, they were the biggest group of spenders before war. Yes, you're right: FC was formed to win, but I didn't want to rub it in.

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    It is funny how you all say Indian Nation™ are irrelevant now, but here you are still talking about us. Other than SAS and TAW, who else gets that attention? HTC Blue once, when lots of forum regulars were members. Now it's another refuge for spenders either retired from or unable to get into the top two, who cares.
    Did somebody say irrelevant? Only you did. Your syndicate has a large proportion on the forum. Of course it gets talked about.

HTC Blue is dead. Not a single original smug member left. Pity.

Post Count
    HTC isn't dead. It's just moved underground. #Smug4L!
    Still mad at Bostick.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Going back to the Intel/Doc bot post. Yes, this made war boring. I have much more fun battling in my chat app-free syndicate. We have scouts, wall hitters and designated PA guys for massive DLs. This is much more fun, we were 26/5 last weekend...

Post Count
    I'm still surprised GREE allows DocBot since it is a 3rd party app and I thought using a 3rd party app to enhance the game violated GREE's ToS. *shrugs*

lol, yeah Dipstik, #Smug4L!