Transparency - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transparency

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Bolt...we get the issues, and that the messenger rarely has the authority to implement change.

Understood.

But I hope the people here asking for more transparency understand that the request is akin to asking a Vegas pit boss for transparency.

Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hell if we got the kind of transparency that Vegas gives, it would be a miracle.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    As @truthteller had previously said. Why cant the details be released once the app has been submitted to Apple with the caveat that Apple may reject it?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    '

This community if you hadn't noticed, isn't huge on change. We want consistency and glitch free gaming. You talk here of changes getting cut at the eleventh hour, no no no no no!, we don't need changes every cycle to every event as we barely recognise most of our events now. This is the whole of the problem, kiss theory...keep is simple. Stop changing events. Stop trying to save the game with new ideas.

What we had was a car that functioned fine, now every cycle some genius thinks if we remove the steering wheel we will save weight and go faster. The next cycle another genius thinks if we have a smaller fuel tank we will save weight and go faster. The next genius think I know we will remove the windscreen wipers and we will be more aerodynamic and then it rains for a week.

Just fix. Priority numbers 1 through 10000 should be to fix problems 1 through 10000. Get that down to 100 and run the game consistently for 4-5 cycles and then maybe get cute with events.

Currently the game is an Auction house, full of gambling for children (crates, scratchers and loot chance), full of errors and is a massive data soak and the games direction is chaotic and constantly changing. Keep it simple. Slow down and fix.

Thank you for your tone and your attempts here, as I have said to the many who have come before you. Unless you can get upper management on board you will be left out in the cold having promised improvements without any facilities to achieve them. We need to see action from the guys who make the decisions.

We need issues resolved and this theory of "constant changes (so called "improvements" by your staff)" that will fix the game thrown in the garbage.

Go to your shed. You don't change quality tools that work, you maintain them and they last a lifetime. Then a few times a year you buy a new one to add to the collection. Run the game as a good person runs their shed. They put their tools away in the same place every time after they use them so next time when they comes back they have order and can just get the job done with their quality collection.
    Think you summed it up perfectly. I too would much rather see the ongoing problems solved instead of adding on new ones.

I have to wonder if dev even tries the changes before releasing them based on the poor track record. Not your fault Bolt and you have tried a lot harder then some who have come before you, but someone over there needs a good slap on the head.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Let the men speak! Here here!
    They are pretty spot on, gree does a great job of trying to cause chaos to spend more... That's so shady, glad I play clash of clans now, they like other games listen to their players

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    As @truthteller had previously said. Why cant the details be released once the app has been submitted to Apple with the caveat that Apple may reject it?
    We hope to achieve far better than that. Certain processes need to change. Internal communication needs to improve. When we have made certain advances we will be much better equipped to provide you with proactive rather than after-the-fact communication. I am optimistic that we will make progress soon.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    glad I play clash of clans now
    Just an FYI, this forum is for Gree/Modern War. I think you are looking for Supercell/Clash of Clans.

Bye Felicia.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Make certain advances? You act like there is some massive technological roadblock keeping you from this. 1 person, 30 minutes because they were told to do it. That's it. Is your office really that dysfunctional that you need to make "certain advances" to achieve that?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Transparency part 2

Hello Bolt

We had a lot of talk about transparency recently.

Now the calendar change on a daily basis can we please get a answer to why this constant changing.

Latest March on Milan has disappeared from faction goals

Please advise what is what
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutorules View Post
    Hello Bolt

Now the calendar change on a daily basis can we please get a answer to why this constant changing.

I think they are DEWIN what they can to keep the ship afloat.
    In that mode, you can't be proactive or plan, you simply react.
    What we see is the best its ever gonna be.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I think they are DEWIN what they can to keep the ship afloat.
    In that mode, you can't be proactive or plan, you simply react.
    What we see is the best its ever gonna be.
    I think Dew is right

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutorules View Post
    Hello Bolt

The calendar changes were oversights in updating the in-game calendar with changes that were planned in advance. My apologies for the confusion they caused.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Make certain advances? You act like there is some massive technological roadblock keeping you from this. 1 person, 30 minutes because they were told to do it. That's it. Is your office really that dysfunctional that you need to make "certain advances" to achieve that?
    I don't think you understand the internal workings of this company. From what I've read (not here), there's a huge breakdown in communication between departments.

They just need time to work on that and make adjustments to get everyone on the right track.

They may never be able to achieve that to anyone's liking, but it's a work in progress just the same.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    I don't think you understand the internal workings of this company. From what I've read (not here), there's a huge breakdown in communication between departments.

They just need time to work on that and make adjustments to get everyone on the right track.

They may never be able to achieve that to anyone's liking, but it's a work in progress just the same.
    Breakdown in communications? Noone knows how to use a telephone or email? It's not like they have to relay transpacific cable or something. This isn't a hardware issue - it's laziness and no comeback when slackers act slack, from management down.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Breakdown in communications? Noone knows how to use a telephone or email? It's not like they have to relay transpacific cable or something. This isn't a hardware issue - it's laziness and no comeback when slackers act slack, from management down.
    Perhaps you should read some comments about Gree International from previous employees. Google it.

There's absolutely nothing that Bolt or any other moderator here can do about the internal workings of the company.