Fully maxed syndicate recruiting active players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fully maxed syndicate recruiting active players

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Fully maxed syndicate recruiting active players

We are fully maxed with $80b plus in the bank. Over 16k bricks. Our main rule is FAMILY LIFE and REAL LIFE come first!!! We are a small group of active players looking to add to our team. At this time, no cash donations are required. All bricks and Uzis are a must. We are not looking for campers. Main communication is done through the syndicate forum, NO CHAT APP REQUIRED. Some of us are gold spenders , some are not. GOLD IS NOT REQUIRED. Come play with us in our laid back, stress free environment. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We finished this battle at 320. 13 accounts, leisurely playing. We finished the last Raid Boss. Come check out our family oriented, active, mature team. PM all inquiries. Thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think it's funny that so many cc players feel they NEED a chat app. They think the syndicate forum is too slow. Come play with us and we will show you that the syndicate forum works just fine. No chat app eliminates all of the drama and bs found in most syndicates. This also eliminates the players who are always there in your group me or line chat but seldom on the scoreboard. I've seen this so much on Top 150 and up teams. Pm me and take your cc experience to the next level!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are sitting on $100b now and bought about 700 bricks in the last 24 hours. Come be a part of something special...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still recruiting active players! We want you!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    SA 9/9 done. 2nd day of 300 bosses done. Deep into the SLTQ. WE WANT YOU!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We're on 15/15 elite SLTQ with just 30 members. Was 28 until today. We've finished our 300 EB kills 4 days straight. Fully maxed bonuses, 17k plus bricks and $123b in the bank. We are looking for a few more active players. We do not require any chat apps. We do not require any cash donations but this is NOT a camping syndicate. We are very active and get things done. Come try us out! Pm for more information. Thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Finished SLTQ a few hours ago, plenty of spots open. Come try us out for the rest of the Epic Boss and see what you think. Very organized, very active group getting stuff done in Crime City. Now over 17k bricks and $125b in the syndicate bank for when we get new bonuses. 279 213 725

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are still looking for a few more active members. Now almost 19k bricks, $150b in the bank and very active current team. No chat app. Family and real life before game. Not looking for campers. 279 213 725

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No stress express.... Come check it out. 279 213 725

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Finished SA 9/9 goals again within the first 24 hours. Ranked mid-200's at the moment. NO CHAT APPS!!! No cc cash donations for now. All bonuses, 100 walls and 16k bricks. $155b in the syndicate bank for the next round of bonuses. Come have fun with us at CUB! 279 213 725

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    does it matter what level and attack and defense i have

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, a little bit. What level and attack/defense are you? We have quite a spread between our strongest and weakest players. Activity is what we are looking for.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i active everyday all the time im a gold spender

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Come check us out. 279 213 725. See if we are the kind of team you are looking for.