Really? I thought you two (Taw & Sas) were gonna fight for a lower status? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really? I thought you two (Taw & Sas) were gonna fight for a lower status?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So if you're not playing for prizes, the logical conclusion is that you are in a money throwing contest. There are two winners in such a contest, whomever is collecting the money being thrown, and those throwing little or no money. All others involved are losers.

Post Count
    I never argued gree is winning. They always have.
    SAS 1

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    But you did argue that your team of overspenders are winning. This is only true in the sense of having the number 1 listed next to your syndicate name. In all other senses, your team loses. Ignoring that fact does not change that fact.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    But you did argue that your team of overspenders are winning. This is only true in the sense of having the number 1 listed next to your syndicate name. In all other senses, your team loses. Ignoring that fact does not change that fact.
    I think I love you weasel!!

Well said !

Post Count
    In that respect every syn that spent 1 gold bar overspent.

Glad we didn't do 50 mil for second. Or is that acceptable? If you gonna do it then do it right. Either that or continue to throw stones in your barely occupied glass house known as taw
    SAS 1

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willis3 View Post
    Yes, that's why SAS put up 8.5m ip off streak hahahahaha
    So typical. Allow SAS to overspend, we don't care. Hahahahahaha
    That was on streak actually, we were 7/11 when we faced TAW
    We also took a 13 mil lead or so at the end yes. One would argue it's better than TAW's 40 mil lead on us.

We really didn't overspend, we had a syn full of 60 strong.

Imagine your top player in your syn that holds it down for your syn, times 60
    That's SAS.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Quote Originally Posted by willis3 View Post
    Pity they know you are a snitch now. I'd watch your back
    Lmao threats on a forum over a game? Lmao. And taw shouldn't talk about anyone overspending they been doing it syns started.

*name removed* calling someone else a snitch lol

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Great War to everyone and we hope all your goals were achieved!

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

������������������������������

Post Count
    Hi.
    extra extras
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    In that respect every syn that spent 1 gold bar overspent.

Glad we didn't do 50 mil for second. Or is that acceptable? If you gonna do it then do it right. Either that or continue to throw stones in your barely occupied glass house known as taw
    It depends "what you're playing for," you've said as much yourself. If you're playing to control and manipulate the level of spending by a rival team, this cannot be accomplished without some degree of spending.

The prizes offered now being what they are, you have stated that they are not what is being played for. When the prizes were worth the spend, in the eyes of those able to spend at that level, your team consistently failed to take the number one rank and was consistently manipulated into over spending for second. Now that the prizes, which again, according to you, are not worth anything, your team is consistently manipulated into overspending for junk.

Weakness is easily manipulated, and I am not referring to in game numbers or statistics. Your team allows themselves to be controlled by outside forces. They always have and they always will.

And for the record, I personally spend absolutely nothing. End result, I win every time and have never overspent for anything Gree has offered.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post

That's SAS.
    In this context, overspending involves spending more than what should have been necessary, not more than what is affordable.

Just pointing that out since nobody expects you to understand that.
    Last edited by Weasel; 05-04-2015 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    It depends "what you're playing for," you've said as much yourself. If you're playing to control and manipulate the level of spending by a rival team, this cannot be accomplished without some degree of spending.

The prizes offered now being what they are, you have stated that they are not what is being played for. When the prizes were worth the spend, in the eyes of those able to spend at that level, your team consistently failed to take the number one rank and was consistently manipulated into over spending for second. Now that the prizes, which again, according to you, are not worth anything, your team is consistently manipulated into overspending for junk.

Weakness is easily manipulated, and I am not referring to in game numbers or statistics. Your team allows themselves to be controlled by outside forces. They always have and they always will.

And for the record, I personally spend absolutely nothing. End result, I win every time and have never overspent for anything Gree has offered.
    So what does that say about taw now? They failing to get back to number 1 but by your words are getting worse prizes yet spending a ton for even worse second place prizes than we were at SAS. It goes both ways

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post

That's SAS.

Really? I thought I saw a few slackers with only 4-digit IPs.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    There's no need for drama unless it's T10 drama.

T50 I think is the happy medium. There is gold being spent but not insane amounts and you still get decent prizes that you aren't overpaying for.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000