Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey there,

Sorry for the frustration this must be causing you all. We have submitted a fix for this issue and we are waiting for Apple to approve it. Unfortunately, Apple doesn't provide us with ETA's so I can't pass one along to you. If I get word that it's fixed I'll let you know, but often you all know before we do because you're in the game a lot.
    This glitch is the reason *name removed* won - no doubt - and the raid needs to be addressed and if they cheated with the glitch the winner needs to be corrected and the guilds need to be compensated for the gems and war energy they used due to *name removed* cheating - those players should also be banned for exploiting a glitch. There is no way they scored that way using gems at that rate against Singapore.

The glitch wasn't on Android. Death Knights win because of their bottomless wallets AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Cramasta View Post
    This glitch is the reason *name removed* won - no doubt - and the raid needs to be addressed and if they cheated with the glitch the winner needs to be corrected and the guilds need to be compensated for the gems and war energy they used due to *name removed* cheating - those players should also be banned for exploiting a glitch. There is no way they scored that way using gems at that rate against Singapore.
    If you are going to remove the guild name - at least address the post & do something about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    I guess Apple doesn't notify them of update approval before pushing it to their store and it being pushed to the players that way then...
    They don't provide us with any ETA's for approval, so we often learn that something has been fixed from the players. This is mostly because we're busy working on the forum and other community matters and not on the game as much as you all are.

I will be amused if you discover "name removed" crushed you without the use of a glitch. Sometimes people go hardcore and just win. As repeat winners, you should know this by now. *shrug*

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sandelis View Post
    The glitch wasn't on Android. Death Knights win because of their bottomless wallets AGAIN.
    Glitch was also on android. Some players exploited it as well. Regardless whether they still would have won is immaterial. The fact is that some players and or guilds achieve exploited it to their benefit while other guilds had to fight for it.

compensation is due and a review of points is in order and review of rewards. Yes this will take time and yes Gree this will cause you money but it WILL be the right thing to do.

Maybe unrelated, but earlier today I drained my 5 free arena energy and fiddled around with the game, and 5 minutes later i saw that I had full energy again. I'm not really sure what i did or what happened exactly, and I wasn't near any milestone rewards that would have gotten me free energy and my daily chest is still in the early stages.