Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Orpheus Raid Glitch

2 of my guild members have reported a glitch to me, where their raid energy gets refilled once it is empty without them doing anything. I have advised them to report the glitch and not to exploit it as I do not condone cheating in my guild.

In the meantime, my purpose of posting this is to raise the issue to the developers. I'm sorry if this is not the right avenue to do it, I haven't been active on the forums for over a year, and don't have the time to find out what to do.

Perhaps some helpful community member will redirect this to where it should be seen. Thanks.

Did they hit 1 of the milestones with the 4 energy in it? i have never heard of a glitch like this

good point, i never thought to check, as i assumed they should know if they crossed the milestone. it would be embarassing if that was the case.
    will double check with them and update.

I have heard several people discussing this glitch in several different venues; i dont believe its only your one guy experiencing it, nor that it has anything to do with him hitting milestones.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

yup, I've just confirmed with a 3rd member who reported it that it wasn't a milestone issue. will just wait and see i guess.

I hope they dont have to remove points at the end of this raid...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Ahh......no wonder I heard so much chattering during the raid on 2nd day....
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Heard at the end of raid that one of my guild members had unlimited energy. Shame they were low rank, with crappy armor and unable to make decent use of this glitch.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

It was a real glitch. Some reported the ability to attack 44 times. I haven't seen anything about it on Android, just iOS.

My alt also had the same glitch, but it was running with the Epics from the Epic boss and it didn't have any Fire Armor, or it would've been been actually useful, I hope that the glitch happens in my Main Account so I can actually make use of the glitch although I would hope the glitch is fixed by then.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Several members in my guild also ran into this glitch (iOS). I encountered it on two occasions. Is this something that has happened before? Or expect to experience again in the future?

Wow. Just participated inT10 during Orpheus raid on Android side. Glad I didn't have to compete against this kind of crap. Between that and free gem videos, I'm glad I'm on Android side.

High Commander of Guild Extreme - recruiting active players - http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ition-Alliance

Hey there,

Sorry for the frustration this must be causing you all. We have submitted a fix for this issue and we are waiting for Apple to approve it. Unfortunately, Apple doesn't provide us with ETA's so I can't pass one along to you. If I get word that it's fixed I'll let you know, but often you all know before we do because you're in the game a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey there,

Sorry for the frustration this must be causing you all. We have submitted a fix for this issue and we are waiting for Apple to approve it. Unfortunately, Apple doesn't provide us with ETA's so I can't pass one along to you. If I get word that it's fixed I'll let you know, but often you all know before we do because you're in the game a lot.
    But don't u work for GREE? Shouldn't u know before us?
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    But don't u work for GREE? Shouldn't u know before us?
    I guess Apple doesn't notify them of update approval before pushing it to their store and it being pushed to the players that way then...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration