Get rid of those stupid pop-ups reward notices during frontline!!!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Get rid of those stupid pop-ups reward notices during frontline!!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry Get rid of those stupid pop-ups reward notices during frontline!!!!!!

Where every second counts when we are working a strategy to win a Frontline event the last damn think we need is to see these stupid reward pop ups hitting the screen. All they do is chew up valuable game time and are down right annoying! Don't your guys access the pros and cons when implementing these stupid new features to the game or is this intentionally done to further frustrate us!!! Pup these stupid pop ups at the end of each frontline match and NOT during the game when we need our screens uncluttered!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I really have no problem with them.. deploy 30 gunners at the beginning or sometime during the encounter.. poof.. your last 2 minutes are pop-up free... There are much larger issues in this "game" LMFAO..

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree that the pop ups are annoying and wish that gree would just put them in a folder that we can open later... however if your strategy is to wait until the final minute or two to deploy then plan for pop ups to happen if you dont deploy enough units early enough to clear them in advance.
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Perhaps Gree could allow you turn the notifications off or on?

That way, each player can decide what suits him or her best...
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My game crashes if I get too many of them...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    for high teams deploying a lot u will get them at once but for the thousands of other teams a single deploy can win the game and the pops up freeze the game.. stop deploys and stop u from being able to hit. especially on slow data and slower devices.the pop ups should hv their own tab.

would u like to be playing xbox etc or watching tv or be at movie theatre and ppl constant in ur face and way... same thing..the pop ups ruin fl and sa but gree are too stupid to do tests and make fun games for over a year.

Post Count
    Agreed, SOOOOOOO annoying. And not just an annoyance, but tapping to frantically clear all of them because you're trying to win a war in a few seconds inevitably leads to accidentally tapping something else, like declaring a new war right when one ends. Idiotic.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The worst part is, those annoying pop ups are giving you units you don't want. unless I'm getting a boat I don't want to know. My issue is that it freezes the game while it retrieves the data to display in the pop up, resulting in 5-10 second delays. So I have to allow extra time at the end of the battle for my deploys.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I agree, EXTREMELY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Who within the Gree Company thought this was a great idea?
    Why insist on changing things when you could be DEWING other things to repair your game?
    DEW you not think your customers see through the fog and darkness?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    These screens kill me. The lag it creates is terrible

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info