Raid boss health is out

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raid boss health is out

Post Count

Raid boss health is out

Level 65 boss has over 1T health. I guess the lil guys don't stand a chance to make any real progress again. At least we can kill SOMETHING this time.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If it's the old style RB next goals don't sync.

You can buy folders for gold or valour.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    curious to see what they have done but NOT looking forward to rb .. which used to be one of the fav events.. is there an event that hasn't been totally gree'd up??

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    curious to see what they have done but NOT looking forward to rb .. which used to be one of the fav events.. is there an event that hasn't been totally gree'd up??
    I wonder if GREE'd up will be added to the dictionary.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I dont know about the dictionary but its definitely in our vocabulary (thank you swear filter) :-)
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Retired from MW and running the official GroupMe MW Intel room
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/MW_schedule_with Intel links

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They must be smoking something for sure if they are basing this on raw stats then we are all greed. Our team might be able to get a level 5 done but that's about it lmao. We just have to wait and see

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hope these raid boss health amounts are a Mistake!!!what do they base increases on?
    After the farce of last Raid Boss you would think they might learn from it!
    Increases of up to 7,000% in some cases on an already over inflated event! Another nail in the Coffin....
    Cue the next Exodus...

Post Count
    Gree want all players who have been playing more than a year and dont/wont buy 3 or 4 vaults per cycle to quit
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    most stupid company ever.only company ever known to destroy their own games and force customers to other companies.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree's biggest problem is greed. They obviously push for too much money and that shows through their game. Clash of clans, domination etc are way less pressure to spend. Gree has ruined themselves with their own style of business along with being unable to give us a quality game. But I believe the lack of quality comes from the need to pursue money over quality so they don't care. I am happy that at least RB is back to its original format.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Gree's biggest problem is greed. They obviously push for too much money and that shows through their game. Clash of clans, domination etc are way less pressure to spend. Gree has ruined themselves with their own style of business along with being unable to give us a quality game. But I believe the lack of quality comes from the need to pursue money over quality so they don't care. I am happy that at least RB is back to its original format.
    This does show that GREE is at least listening to us. When Epic Boss was to hard, they reduced the boss health so most players could compete, they removed equipment, full assault was replaced and now we get back the raid boss we all know and love. I just wish there was some consistency here, like why remove the community side of things. It worked and players like getting more prizes.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    This does show that GREE is at least listening to us. When Epic Boss was to hard, they reduced the boss health so most players could compete, they removed equipment, full assault was replaced and now we get back the raid boss we all know and love. I just wish there was some consistency here, like why remove the community side of things. It worked and players like getting more prizes.
    Did you check new bosses health? They didn't fix anything, just reverting to old format. A lev5 boss is 1.7T! Don't forget, we only use raw stats. Will be surprised any below T50 will complete even the easy goal, lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I agree they may be listening more then they have lately,but if they needed to reduce health on last raid boss why the excessive increase this Cycle?
    Also why is Raid Boss Raw Stats?
    Why shouldn't the power bonuses that everyone has paid for in most cases be included?
    A little increase to reflect growth is acceptable and keeps it competitive but to increase by over 7,000% on some levels is an insult to the people who support this game and have supported it through the MANY,MANY problems they have faced!
    This is a problem and this is why so many players are choosing to leave game or go gold free.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    Near as I can tell, Gree has followed the lead of King Midas, who with his MIDAS TOUCH could turn EVERYTHING to GOLD.
    Gree, with their GREEDAS touch, has turned everything to (YOU USE YOUR NOUN HERE)!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "