New War Points

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New War Points

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

New War Points

How does one tell if a guild matchup is a premium match for which the scoring schema changes?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Oh, it tells you when the battle starts... hit the War List tab and there is a huge "Legendary Match" (or whatever) banner going across the screen

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't think anything else is working because we've only seen "Legendary Match" and none of the other 2...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We have gotten 1 legendary in 11 wars and we have faced 3,teams within 3 places of us in the standings
    Last edited by plavine; 05-02-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The thing about this matchup is it seemed to have very little todo with guild strength . The team we faced had more higher players than we did - we just picked on two high players and our sub 100 players scored like crazy . It was late last night eastern time USA , so maybe they were mostly sleeping

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just got our 2nd legendary

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    I don't think anything else is working because we've only seen "Legendary Match" and none of the other 2...
    Same here had legendary but none of the others faced equal, stronger and guess weaker in the last 2 days

Post Count
    There are barely 1200 guilds battling now.

I'm not sure what it means, but it can't be good.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Mergers , a lot of mergers

Post Count
    We saw as others in battle just legendary matches and normal ones,no epic or the third one that i dont recall the name.The legendary battles sometimes wasnt working good,we got matched with lower rank guild or higher.
    Especialy it wasnt fair from Gree to introduce this kind of battles because in last hour and the last battle if you dont get a legendary match you can tap till forever and you wont catch the guild that is rank higher than you.This kind of matching is not fair because it is based on luck and it is introduced from gree to earn more money.
    If you want to make it fair to everyone than last hour of event that means last battle make it for all guilds legendary or switch off legendary battles that last hour of event and let the better guild won,we dont need last hour of the event to be based on luck.
    If i want to try to play lucky based things than i would play a lotery and not the strategy app
    Last edited by DragCro; 05-05-2015 at 11:24 AM.
    [FK] TITAN