Missing guild quests

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Missing guild quests

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Missing guild quests

I see a strategic warfare IV.
    But where is strategic warfare I,II,III?
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Seen the pop ups for the other quests. Strategic warfare I,I,III, and V
    But only strategic warfare IV in our log
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Odd, the maps added up to a very nice cp bonus...but no one but me seems to care the quests are broke or missing...Gree might as well remove all the quests for the maps I guess, they are broke, and no one cares, this would be the 2nd war too for them to be missing, with the pop ups still displaying for them.
    I thought it was a great addition the first and only time they worked right.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    I see a strategic warfare IV.
    But where is strategic warfare I,II,III?
    This quest is backwards. It started at 5, then 4, etc. Just like last time, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My log has only had IV since the start of war(also the same for anyone else I have asked), V(5) is higher than IV(4) so if it's going backwards..where was V(5)(30 wins according to the pop up so no one will have compleated it yet...anyone have a screen shot showing anything other than IV? so I can eliminate it as a global issue and send in a suport ticket as my client would be messed up then.
    Last war when this issue also happened, they activated the old maps, if you remember. Only had IV in our logs but the pop ups showed the other quests.(that were also missing) if I could post screen shots on the forum I couls easily prove it. I have always failed with posting screen shots, forum says file size is too big.
    Last edited by Valid or; 05-01-2015 at 10:40 PM.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    My log has only had IV since the start of war(also the same for anyone else I have asked), V(5) is higher than IV(4) so if it's going backwards..where was V(5)(30 wins according to the pop up so no one will have compleated it yet...anyone have a screen shot showing anything other than IV? so I can eliminate it as a global issue and send in a suport ticket as my client would be messed up then.
    Last war when this issue also happened, they activated the old maps, if you remember. Only had IV in our logs but the pop ups showed the other quests.(that were also missing) if I could post screen shots on the forum I couls easily prove it. I have always failed with posting screen shots, forum says file size is too big.
    Mine is showing Strategic Warfare II win 25 wars
    And I can't post any pics either, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We only started with Strategic warfare II

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just opend my first chest from the one strategic warfare IV that is in my log, got 3 maps, and under my profile it shows as 1% added not 3%(1% from each map).
    Why am I not surprised they are broken Too.
    First the quests fail to deploy correctly and we are missing 4 of them, and the one we did get is broken.
    Daily player