There's a mistake in the war rewards

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: There's a mistake in the war rewards

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

There's a mistake in the war rewards

Every guild war reward has some kind of boost with it except for top 25. You win a Woodland Tracker 9.2m/11.7m, BUT NO BOOST. Since this type of reward has always had a nice boost, why doesn't it have one now?

Is this a mistake? Because if there is no boost, theirs no reason for anyone to fight for top 25. It makes 50th place the same as 11th place. Just a lot cheaper for the players.

GREE please clarify soon. Stop making this game so aggravating. Do some proof reading.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    ow and while you are at it, please make it a nice health regen boost.

Believe it or not, they are really needed by the lower leveled and younger players to be able to keep up.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    ow and while you are at it, please make it a nice health regen boost.

Believe it or not, they are really needed by the lower leveled and younger players to be able to keep up.

Very true. And the health bonuses help the peeps with less health bonuses more than it helps the peeps who already have a lot.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    ...and also sort out the guild rewards. Are we supposed to get them all down from your tier or only selected ones? You have never communicated this but changed the rules.
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    PLease confirm whether top 25 is intended to have a bonus or not

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    PLease confirm whether top 25 is intended to have a bonus or not
    Now it's showing a +1% alliance Attack
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The rewards are all screwed up , they don't make any sense: top 2 is 1% alliance Attack , top 3 is a 21 mil unit plus 1% alliance Attack.
    Plus look at the individual prizes :the top 5 is an armor 187/379 - while that seems nice , what player who could win that would get any improvement in their Attack or defense power . That wouldn't improve my armor and I usually finish around # 1000

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Every guild war reward has some kind of boost with it except for top 25. You win a Woodland Tracker 9.2m/11.7m, BUT NO BOOST. Since this type of reward has always had a nice boost, why doesn't it have one now?

Is this a mistake? Because if there is no boost, theirs no reason for anyone to fight for top 25. It makes 50th place the same as 11th place. Just a lot cheaper for the players.

GREE please clarify soon. Stop making this game so aggravating. Do some proof reading.
    I've asked the team, as soon as I get a definitive answer I will get back to you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I've asked the team, as soon as I get a definitive answer I will get back to you.
    As the team changed this already, think yesterday. It makes one think you are in the dark when it comes to ka as much as we are at times. On info from Gree.
    Sounds like a very secretive company to work for(over time gree has given that impresion to some), cloak and dagger between departments.
    Daily player

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    As the team changed this already, think yesterday. It makes one think you are in the dark when it comes to ka as much as we are at times. On info from Gree.
    Sounds like a very secretive company to work for(over time gree has given that impresion to some), cloak and dagger between departments.
    I wanted to confirm that this was final and indeed it is. I don't have much insight as to how rewards are selected but as I spend more time learning the ropes at GREE I hope to be able to provide more insight into some of the 'behind the scenes' stuff. This will take some time so please don't hold my fee to the fire for it

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I wanted to confirm that this was final and indeed it is. I don't have much insight as to how rewards are selected but as I spend more time learning the ropes at GREE I hope to be able to provide more insight into some of the 'behind the scenes' stuff. This will take some time so please don't hold my fee to the fire for it
    In any case, please pass that message that what's really needed for loads of newer players is more health regen bonuses or possibilities. This is the foundation of all major events and you stopped giving them out leaving those that are behind forever at a huge disadvantage.