What the heck just happened????? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What the heck just happened?????

Post Count
    Yes Bolt, We have the same case
    a 6 mins Battle We won...
    I've restart the game And oh surprise... 42 mins left And what ever We do, a connection error...
    restart, restart, restart again
    in fact We are obliged to wait the end of this ghost war

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes it happens all times...
    Exact words are:
    Cannot reach server, please check your internet connection and try again..

If this was the case then why can we log into the game and do everything except WAR.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't do mass awards of free refills, please. No doubt most of those asking for them are in guilds larger than mine. We have a hard enough time keeping up without Gree giving away twice the benefit to a guild twice our size

Lurker
    Post Count
    I would have lost my job long ago with so much screw up. Do gree as an organisation tolerate mistake after mistake, and incompetence. If so I would like a job please, screw up constantly and still get paid, quids in.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spock_ View Post
    Yes Bolt, We have the same case
    a 6 mins Battle We won...
    I've restart the game And oh surprise... 42 mins left And what ever We do, a connection error...
    restart, restart, restart again
    in fact We are obliged to wait the end of this ghost war
    We suspect that as the fix went through, if you were already in a 6 minute war, the clock shows 54 minutes left but your war already ended. Once this war ends and the next one begins, you should be back to normal. Please post here if that is the case and our sincerest apology that this happened.

Post Count
    Of course they still get paid! Customers are still buying gems, aren't they?
    Line ID: clementine88

Lurker
    Post Count
    Fantastic.
    Here is my resume.
    No previous experience in coding, incompetent, no customer rapport, have no idea on public relations.
    Good with fleecing customers, good at ignoring problems, good at not answering customer queries, know how to stay quiet during crisis.
    Can I have a job gree.
    Please. :-)

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Does anyone of you think the bonus is working? I don't think so. I am still getting the mediocre 400~500 cp with all the stack up bonus and the so called command centre damaged bonus. Sad.
    NO MORE FUN !

Lurker
    Post Count
    Probably need a few more hours for some gree employee to turn it on. Only have about three wars (9weeks) to find a solution. :-) more gree(d)= happiness

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    My apologies, the fix took a lot longer to go out than expected. It should be just a few minutes now.

If you used health refills and you had an issue with hits not counting or missing please submit a ticket, the support team will help you out.
    Funny how you edited this post after tickets were sent and canned responses of sorry no refund was given by customer support. Gotta love when a moderator of the forum supported by the game says one thing, customer service says another, then the mod back tracks. So basically no compensation for the 3 hour mess up. Please leave feedback.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    Funny how you edited this post after tickets were sent and canned responses of sorry no refund was given by customer support. Gotta love when a moderator of the forum supported by the game says one thing, customer service says another, then the mod back tracks. So basically no compensation for the 3 hour mess up. Please leave feedback.
    I do not set the rules as to if/what/how any errors are compensated. I wrote that post rather quickly and each ticket is resolved individually so I edited my post so that I did not give any false expectations.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I do not set the rules as to if/what/how any errors are compensated. I wrote that post rather quickly and each ticket is resolved individually so I edited my post so that I did not give any false expectations.
    I wouldn't blame you for this. You said the the most reasonable thing for us to do, it's your support staff that decided not to back you up.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Samskill View Post
    Does anyone of you think the bonus is working? I don't think so. I am still getting the mediocre 400~500 cp with all the stack up bonus and the so called command centre damaged bonus. Sad.
    Your doing pretty well , I have 50%? Points bonus on my level 192 . I'm hitting a 228 and can't break 500 points

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Has anyone gotten a premium battle yet ??

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    In a legendary battle right now :-)

Pretty sweet cp payoff... apparently, rumor that the more guild members hit the same rival, the less cp comes of it after a while, is true....