New Features for Conquest of Kings

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features for Conquest of Kings

Banned
    Post Count

New Features for Conquest of Kings

With this update come two new features for Conquest of Kings.

Premium Matches. Premium matches are automatically enabled when a match is particularly closely matched: if Guilds are very close in rank and power. When that happens a premium match is triggered which lets you gain up to double the points for each attack on an enemy. There is no limit to how may times premium matches may occur. There are three levels within the Premium Match-up: Premium, Epic and Legendary. The closer the Guilds are, the better the matchup and the more intense the scoring will be.

Hotzones. Hotzones are periods of time in a war where a player can gain a defense reduction bonus against opponents. They are triggered by attacking the Castle. Players will be aware of the hotzones in order to take advantage of them; flames burst in an animation when they are activated. Once activated, they will last for the duration of that battle.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We don't have command centres so you just pulled the same wording from MW can't even be bothered to explain anything before war

Post Count
    Thanks for posting, Bolt.

Can you please explain the Hotzones a little more?
    • What is a defense reduction bonus?
    • If I hit the Castle* (not Command Center) enough, that's the only way to trigger?
    • Will all guild mates see the bursting flames or just the member that triggered it?

If I don't update, will I still be able to battle?

(Check out the gems on those two accts pictured! Yeowie!)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    We don't have command centres so you just pulled the same wording from MW can't even be bothered to explain anything before war
    Oops, corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Thanks for posting, Bolt.

Can you please explain the Hotzones a little more?
    • What is a defense reduction bonus?
    • If I hit the Castle* (not Command Center) enough, that's the only way to trigger?
    • Will all guild mates see the bursting flames or just the member that triggered it?

If I don't update, will I still be able to battle?

(Check out the gems on those two accts pictured! Yeowie!)
    • 'Defense reduction bonus' simply means your opponent will have a defense penalty. Attacking the Castle is the only way to trigger it.
    • Only the individual player will see the hotzone.
    • Updating your game is very important, you could (and probably will) run into issues if you don't.

Players usually figure this stuff out really fast, good luck in the event!
    Last edited by Bolt; 05-04-2015 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Updated with correct info.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Updating your game is very important, you could (and probably will) run into issues if you don't.
    Let me see... If I update, I might not be able to open the app at all.
    If I don't update, you say I might run into issues.
    This, I know.
    Unfortunately, there will still be issues whether or not I update, for sure, always is.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Was a 6 minute war part of your plan, or just another in a long series of screw ups?
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    6 minute wars are beyond ridiculous...completely making what was my favorite time and making it unenjoyable
    IGN: Bryan
    Member Of:

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    someone clearly forgot the 0 after the 6 when programming time of battles

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Was a 6 minute war part of your plan, or just another in a long series of screw ups?
    Quote Originally Posted by bgood View Post
    6 minute wars are beyond ridiculous...completely making what was my favorite time and making it unenjoyable
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    someone clearly forgot the 0 after the 6 when programming time of battles
    LMAO! Oooh GREE, will you ever use QA/QC?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Once again - this is why not to release new software on eve of war - is this intentional gree? Are you incapable of seeing the same repeated result over and over again?????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It seems to me they either don't listen or don't read what we post or simply don't care. One too many times releases prior to battle that don't work and battles that begin with issues as well. Gree need better testing cycle before releasing updates and also worked bugs so when we actually get the update we don't have surprises from the many mishaps with every battle cycle.

Post Count
    We are the testing cycle.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I can only imagine their developers sitting around and getting high - giggling at the mistakes. Wish we could have input on their next job interviews.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    don't bother wasting hits for the defense reduction bonus, it's a sucker's trap. it doesn't stack and the maximum 9% is much less than the +/-20% randomizer algorithm

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    On battle #6 Havent been blessed with a premium match up and all of our results have been within 2000 points. Between that , a the rotten cp points I keep getting , it is no wonder we are only 167