Building gone!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Building gone!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Building gone!

Has anyone else lost their LTB? Mine was upgrading from 3-4 and when I woke up today it was gone. Anyone else have this happen to them? My goal says 1/4 on 4/20.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Not lately. It's happened in the past but it always found its way home eventually. Sometimes when the upgrade completes it has unexpected results. Invisibility is just one of the built in upgrade features Gree provides.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    KC, if you are on android then force close the app and clear the ram on your device. When you reload it should appear. This has been an ongoing thing for me (not just the new bldg) Good luck!
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This has happened to me before. Try opening/closing the app or reinstalling.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    This has happened to me before. Try opening/closing the app or reinstalling.
    A Moderator that plays! Not only do you have to listen to the complaints you get to experience them. Right on!!!
    Makes you a better Moderator methinks.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    A Moderator that plays! Not only do you have to listen to the complaints you get to experience them. Right on!!!
    Makes you a better Moderator methinks.
    Don't get too excited, Tinker.
    FYI, none of the current player volunteer moderators actually play MW; the player mods have the same info & the same access to GREE that we do.

The Community Managemnt Team, Clementine, Relic & Bolt who post in orange, are employed by GREE. Bolt is the only CMT that said he plays MW.

@OP... If your building doesn't magically reappear today, send in a ticket. If you accidnetally sold it, you'll have to unfortunately rebuild at your own expense & time.

Banned
    Post Count
    The monkey brigade doesn't want mods to play game. They will get more complaints

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Check your inventory and see if the building is listed as one of your income cash buildings.. At least that will give you a clue as to whether it is invisible.
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 05-01-2015 at 09:15 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have tried that but even my goals say the building doesn't exist. I am on mission 4/20 but t says 1/4 completed so far. I was also able to build another building. It is gone.