Dockside warehouse - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dockside warehouse

Post Count
    Oh sorry, I must have misunderstood what you were saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    There's a goal with rewards for it now. I had both to lvl 4 and I received the rewards for the current lol of building.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    Is this building now unavailable for some players to purchase? If so, bad deal for those that didn't buy it when it was.

Where is the consistency gree? Make a plan and stick with it. Your inconsistency, especially during live events, is one of the major reasons (if not number one) that people are leaving and seeking other games.

Either gree released it waaay too soon or they got lazy and made it the ltb for this cycle. In either instance the supervisor should be fired...
    Sounds like something fell through the Gree Corporate cracks. Mistakes happen- to people and to corporations (it isn't like they sold u mustard with salmonella). It happens in games as it does in life (it isn't like they put a bullet in ur butt for passing gas).
    Buy your dockside warehouses now for game cash instead of gold (if that's the deal - still can't see them - but I might get 2 more if I could.

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    Sounds like something fell through the Gree Corporate cracks. Mistakes happen- to people and to corporations (it isn't like they sold u mustard with salmonella). It happens in games as it does in life (it isn't like they put a bullet in ur butt for passing gas).
    Buy your dockside warehouses now for game cash instead of gold (if that's the deal - still can't see them - but I might get 2 more if I could.
    Gree is in a league of its own when it comes to mistakes. There simply isn't anything to compare them to...

except maybe a Parkinson's tattooist compitition...
    or a midget hurdle race...
    or an illiterate author...

Ok, so I was wrong.

btw I have my warehouses firmly planted in my hood. Bought them when they first came out (thanks again for the heads up Evan!) and they are well on their way to to lvl 10.
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.