If I remove someone will they lose all syndicate rewards since their last log in

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: If I remove someone will they lose all syndicate rewards since their last log in

Articulate Author
    Post Count

If I remove someone will they lose all syndicate rewards since their last log in

I have a problem one of our players broke her phone as hasn't got a replacement yet . I have kept her in the syndicate till now will she receive all the rewards to now or won't as she hasn't logged in and if I remove her now she does will be out of syndicate when she logs back in when ever that is. I want her to get the rewards and wont remove her if she won't get any of them

Post Count
    Leave her in unless you absolutely need the place.

I don't know for sure, but I think you have to log in to get the syn rewards. If a customer is booted from a syn before logging in, I think they would be SOL regarding syn rewards.

Ask GREE. You might get a real reply to this question.
    I hope she gets a new phone soon & her acct is transferred quickly.
    Good luck!
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Indeed. To receive rewards you must login with being in that syndicate.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Indeed. To receive rewards you must login with being in that syndicate.
    I believe this statement to be 100% false. A polite word would be 'misinformation'. The shorter word would likely result in some type of warning.

I received SLTQ prizes when I logged in after being removed from my syndicate. I was too busy to log in and remove the account myself, so I had informed the leader that I was ok with being temporarily booted if space was needed.

Turned out that space was needed, so one of my accounts was removed. When I logged in, knowing I would have to send a request to rejoin, I had to clear the prize reward screens before being able to continue.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    From all my experiences in SAS, they do not get awarded to someone who is booted before they log in.

If they had the game open initially and got booted they get the items

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The pseudo expert know it all is incorrect. If u r booted by leader u do not get team weapons based as well on experience in teams

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    L-O-L Cooch
    I AM BATMAN

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks for the help that's what I thought

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A friend of mine was invited for a seat for rb but they kicked him to make room for jumpers to collect loot and when he logged back on he didn't get the elite weapon because he logged in after he was booted.
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 04-30-2015 at 05:09 PM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    A friend of mine was invited for a seat for rb but they kicked him to make room for jumpers to collect loot and when he logged back on he didn't get the elite weapon because he logged in after he was booted.
    Was this friend's account a sitting member at the time of goal completion, or did the account get booted because jumpers were needed in order to complete the goal?

An account has to be a member, listed in the syndicate member list, at the time of goal completion in order to be eligible to receive a goal reward. If they are removed after the goal was complete, their account should be eligible to receive the prize. If they were removed prior to goal completion, that's pretty self explanatory.

Maybe my experience differs because SLTQ and RB are different events, but my account was in the syndicate for SLTQ goal completion before being removed to make room for people wanting legendary loot. As stated earlier, when I logged in my prizes were waiting for me.