energy regen question

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: energy regen question

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

energy regen question

I just noticed something odd with my energy regen and thought I would inquire if this happens to others as well. It appears that when I hit an NPC when my energy bar is at less than 5 seconds until my +8 is added, I don't actually receive the the +8.

For example, I had 240 energy when I hit the NPC that took away 162 energy. That should leave me with 78 energy, which is what happened; however, my +8 energy was supposed to kick in at the same time that I tapped the target. As such, I should have 86 energy (78+8) if the the +8 actually got added after I hit the NPC.

Kind of confusing to explain, but I wonder if this happens to others as well? Should I only hit the NPC when I have more than 10 seconds until more energy is added? It wouldn't surprise me if the game was unable to subtract energy and add energy at the same time. As with everything, I could be totally wrong about all of this. Any thoughts?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm not sure if I've ever had that problem but I sometimes see something like +648, although it never happens. Lol
    Also on occasions I get the energy refill pop up although I have plenty of energy.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    This IS gree after al it is not only possible but highly likely.. just another way to encourage use of refills which cost gold which makes them money.. even small amounts of energy over time adds up but gree prolly MEANT to program it that way.. Gree is not as stupid as they play to be.. everything is part of plan to make as much as possible with as little cost/effort as possible on their part

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    "Working as Intended", if i can quote GREE!