Next event? @ Sirius

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Next event? @ Sirius

  1. #1
    Articulate Author TxTireMan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    373

    Next event? @ Sirius

    Sirius, any chance we could atleast have a heads up on what or atleast when the next event will be? This is of course assuming there is one planned at the moment. Thank you
    I've been told I can be inappropriate.....
    Guilty of refund fraud
    Have sold aCcounts for USD (and gree helped by manually transferring them lmao)
    Chronic namer & shamer
    Insults mods and staff regularly
    Evades ban regularly

    Bans YTD: 5 and counting

  2. #2
    Articulate Author Brendan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Post Count
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by TxTireMan View Post
    Sirius, any chance we could atleast have a heads up on what or atleast when the next event will be? This is of course assuming there is one planned at the moment. Thank you
    He isn't listening. He's gone home for the weekend and is trying to avoid all the bars full of disgruntled former Gree employees, drowning their sorrows over cocktails they can't really afford any more. Which means every bar in San Francisco is off limits, so he's at home with a six pack of beer and watching dirty films.

    The only person in the Gree offices this weekend is a 70 year old security guard. And his dog.

  3. #3
    Administrator Sirius's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Your Mobile Device
    Post Count
    985
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...obe-soon/page2

    Have an update there and will post more when I get solid info on everything.

  4. #4
    Steady Scribe Asymmetric's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    He isn't listening. He's gone home for the weekend and is trying to avoid all the bars full of disgruntled former Gree employees, drowning their sorrows over cocktails they can't really afford any more. Which means every bar in San Francisco is off limits, so he's at home with a six pack of beer and watching dirty films.

    The only person in the Gree offices this weekend is a 70 year old security guard. And his dog.
    Fail


    Extras

  5. #5
    Articulate Author TxTireMan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    373
    He sure showed you Brendan lmao

    Thanks Sirius
    I've been told I can be inappropriate.....
    Guilty of refund fraud
    Have sold aCcounts for USD (and gree helped by manually transferring them lmao)
    Chronic namer & shamer
    Insults mods and staff regularly
    Evades ban regularly

    Bans YTD: 5 and counting

  6. #6
    Articulate Author Brendan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Post Count
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by TxTireMan View Post
    He sure showed you Brendan lmao

    Thanks Sirius
    Ever heard of working from home? He's put down his beer just long enough to write that and call the security guard to push the button to start the SA.

  7. #7
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    california
    Post Count
    464
    They already announced they're going back to the Funzio version of Crime City where you just robbed rivals and grow your hood. How are you guys not up to date?
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!


    More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

  8. #8
    Articulate Author Brendan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Post Count
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    They already announced they're going back to the Funzio version of Crime City where you just robbed rivals and grow your hood. How are you guys not up to date?
    Where did they announce that?

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran namedud's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Where did they announce that?
    Bullseye.

    .

  10. #10
    Articulate Author Dat Guy's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    427
    A limited time quest, a box event and Street Assault with two different daily goals?


    PS uzis are dropping as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

  11. #11
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    A limited time quest, a box event and Street Assault with two different daily goals?


    PS uzis are dropping as well.
    And the drop tower.

  12. #12
    Articulate Author Dat Guy's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    427
    I just got another day one SA goal for a total of 3.
    Goal one: Earn 20,000,000 deploys points and receive an assault chopper.
    That chopper is as good as mine!

    Get to the choppa!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •