New MW Update in Apple App Store - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New MW Update in Apple App Store

Post Count
    I noticed my attack varies now, in four attacks I went from 79 upto 92 billion, how you suppose to know who to attack with a variance of 13 b or more. And my alliance size increase don't work now
    Last edited by t12pm; 05-01-2015 at 04:08 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    iOS, after the update things are fine for me. Although the next update just takes you to the area for your next kill but doesn't point out the kill. You still have to select your next goal to get the arrow to display.

Now that my buildings are paying out more than 2.14 billion, maybe the trolls will stop yelling about a June drop-dead date. Gree and MW aren't going anywhere so shut up and play the game or go get a different game and troll their web site.

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by captainfly View Post
    Sorry Guys,
    but this update did all much more worse.
    After this update I lost:

338 % Air attack
    461 % Air defense
    140 % Ground attack
    185 % Ground defense
    120 % Infantry Attack
    155 % Infantry Defense
    366 % Sea attack
    440 % Sea Defense
    71 % Unit Defense

Also my Attack is 270 bil lower than before update and my defense is 2 tril lower.
    If I attack somebody I have the real Attack, so in my Thougts the shown value are now much more worse!!!!

Can anybody tell me why?

Ah and I am on Android!
    Same here. Although the iOS update did not affect my stats on that platform, both of my Droid players upgraded to v5.1.0 last night and experienced the same issue. Not only are the defensive stats still not correct, both lost additional billions. Now the attack stats are off also
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by & The Horse U Rode In On View Post
    Same here. Although the iOS update did not affect my stats on that platform, both of my Droid players upgraded to v5.1.0 last night and experienced the same issue. Not only are the defensive stats still not correct, both lost additional billions. Now the attack stats are off also
    same here,..was hoping also just for a change to get to see my TRUE def stats,..have`nt known what they are for months unless i get someone to attack me and tell me what they are,..another epic gree failure.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 360 Joules View Post
    Yup....my iPad first generation account appears to be done finally. Can't even open the app with it. Luckily/unluckily I can open the account w my game center linked iPhone however!
    Thanks for confirming my fear... My main acct is on a 1st gen iPad. I guess I better find a newer device after doing the GC linkage thing, which I was trying to avoid.

*fingers crossed*

I'll wait until the 14th.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    Gree and MW aren't going anywhere so shut up and play the game or go get a different game and troll their web site.
    No. Have a nice day.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same with iPod touch 3rd generation. Can't open game anymore...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    used a refill from the pop up, used one, did not get 1k blue... droid...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Thanks for confirming my fear... My main acct is on a 1st gen iPad. I guess I better find a newer device after doing the GC linkage thing, which I was trying to avoid.

*fingers crossed*

I'll wait until the 14th.
    Quote Originally Posted by 360 Joules View Post
    Yup....my iPad first generation account appears to be done finally. Can't even open the app with it. Luckily/unluckily I can open the account w my game center linked iPhone however!
    Thanks for confirming this Joules, looks like any device whose max version of IOS is only 5 is done. Someone else posted the 3rd gen iPod Touch is done and 3GS though the 3 GS looks like IOS 6 so it squeeks by. But my guess when 64 bit goes mainstream IOS 6 devices are done too hopefully that is it though.

I've been linking to Asus Memo pads which are Android 4.3 Jellybean. The one's we use for testing are 1GB DDR3 16GB flash. Canada Computers has the 8GB flas devices on this weekend for $84 cdn. They run MW and linking pretty good I have not updated any to 5.1 because of the stats glitch so not sure how they are. Less then the cost of a vault though... And you wind up with something tangible not a bunch of expiring pixels..
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I've been linking to Asus Memo pads which are Android 4.3 Jellybean. The one's we use for testing are 1GB DDR3 16GB flash. Canada Computers has the 8GB flas devices on this weekend for $84 cdn. They run MW and linking pretty good I have not updated any to 5.1 because of the stats glitch so not sure how they are. Less then the cost of a vault though... And you wind up with something tangible not a bunch of expiring pixels..
    I bet Clash of Clans runs really well on that

Lurker
    Post Count
    I need help! I should have known better, but I updated my ipad1 and can not access my game whatsoever. [AAA] Stryker ID#: 259689235. How can I move this to a newer device? I have an ipad4 and an iphone5S, both with the game already in use. They warned us in Kingdom Age that May 15 was the end of the line, but there was no warning here!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Also, don't be in a rush for those bundles. I if KA and CC are any indication, they will typically offer an amount of gold equal to the regular price (sometimes with small bonus amounts at higher levels and often with less than what you'd get at regular price). They also include low level units, a token amount of $ ($4.99 might get you $50k), and, occasionally units for the whole team. They also may offer refills of health, but in KA currently, a $29.99 package (the lowest they sell) gets you 350 gems (equal to gold in MW), 4 health, a "Fiery Red Demon 70250/33969", a "Goblinized Golem Gladiator 11359/64369" (rewards and scratch offs are routinely in the 6 and 7 digits in the game now) and the princely sum of 4200 gold (our dollars). Believe it or not, this is actually a BIG improvement over past offerings at this level. Typically the gems would be exactly what you could purchase with that real $ amount, and sometimes a little less (it was common more so at the beginning than it is now) and occasionally a little more.

For comparison: In the current 40% off sale the $49.99 package of gems costs $29.99 and you get 650 gems. The 40% off sale is by far the better deal. Compared to the 350 + 100 (4 health refills) = 450 gems in the bundle (along with the low units and meaningless gold), the 650 gems you get for $29.99 in the sale is a much better buy.

Worst case scenario is what is occurring in my case in Crime City. The bundles are the same horrible mix as KA, except of less value, Gree only offers 20% off sales, and I've been precluded from earning free gold by watching videos for over two weeks now (every day I get the "you've reached the daily cap" message, despite having not been given a single opportunity.).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Omasbest View Post
    Also, don't be in a rush for those bundles. I if KA and CC are any indication, they will typically offer an amount of gold equal to the regular price (sometimes with small bonus amounts at higher levels and often with less than what you'd get at regular price). They also include low level units, a token amount of $ ($4.99 might get you $50k), and, occasionally units for the whole team. They also may offer refills of health, but in KA currently, a $29.99 package (the lowest they sell) gets you 350 gems (equal to gold in MW), 4 health, a "Fiery Red Demon 70250/33969", a "Goblinized Golem Gladiator 11359/64369" (rewards and scratch offs are routinely in the 6 and 7 digits in the game now) and the princely sum of 4200 gold (our dollars). Believe it or not, this is actually a BIG improvement over past offerings at this level. Typically the gems would be exactly what you could purchase with that real $ amount, and sometimes a little less (it was common more so at the beginning than it is now) and occasionally a little more.

For comparison: In the current 40% off sale the $49.99 package of gems costs $29.99 and you get 650 gems. The 40% off sale is by far the better deal. Compared to the 350 + 100 (4 health refills) = 450 gems in the bundle (along with the low units and meaningless gold), the 650 gems you get for $29.99 in the sale is a much better buy.

Worst case scenario is what is occurring in my case in Crime City. The bundles are the same horrible mix as KA, except of less value, Gree only offers 20% off sales, and I've been precluded from earning free gold by watching videos for over two weeks now (every day I get the "you've reached the daily cap" message, despite having not been given a single opportunity.).
    Fell asleep halfway through.
    Tl;dr

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    I bet Clash of Clans runs really well on that
    Everything runs fast on it, except you know what....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks Gree! I am totally unable to open my account on my first gen iPad.....your updates blow!