DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone farming 100s?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    "These 1%-3%" mods suck.
    "I'm loving these raw attack increases."

— Entitled Evan1000
    Were you satisfied with your previous individual reward from this past SA? Was it worth the gold you spent? And if you didn't spend gold like a smart individual would you have done so if the prizes didn't royally suck?
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Were you satisfied with your previous individual reward from this past SA? Was it worth the gold you spent? And if you didn't spend gold like a smart individual would you have done so if the prizes didn't royally suck?
    Why in the world would any "smart individual" spend gold on stats? They don't significantly affect anything of importance!

The only real use for improving stats is to do more damage in boss events, where modifiers are of no use. And even increasing your stats for use in boss events is only semi-effective, as Gree is constantly adjusting boss health or loot qualification requirements to account for stat inflation.

Using gold for stats is no different than taking a big swig of the Gree kool-aid.

Post Count
    Why in the world would any "smart individual" spend gold on stats? They don't significantly affect anything of importance!.
    This argument is bad and you should feel bad.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    2 more 95's at CUB then steady 100's until we are finished. We've got the Uzis and people on the door. You want to farm 100's? We've got 25 to do.... 930 828 744

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This argument is bad and you should feel bad.
    Inability to comprehend an argument does not make it bad or invalidate it. If you don't understand what I said it's a complete waste of time trying to help you understand it, since you clearly do not belong under the "smart individual" category.

Post Count
    I've given up on Evan. You should too.

Edit: as long as you realize it's stupid...
    Last edited by Dipstik; 04-29-2015 at 05:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You're probably right. I'm sure we wouldn't be the first two.

Post Count
    Inability to comprehend an argument does not make it bad or invalidate it. If you don't understand what I said it's a complete waste of time trying to help you understand it, since you clearly do not belong under the "smart individual" category.
    Trust me it wasn't the inability to comprehend your "argument", I was leaning more towards you couldn't come up with a more bs argument than that.

Alright, so you believe that stats have no use other than to help with boss events. Well then, what's the point of competing in boss events if their sole purpose is to earn prizes which are then intended to help your stats?

If there is no purpose in raising your stats, then what's the point of participating in every other event? War requires stats to then earn prizes for your stats. LTQ's require energy in order to earn prizes for your stats.

Then of course there's IPH. What's the point of raising that? To buy LTB's to increase your IPH further (and also raise your stats), and to buy syndicate bonuses. What's the point of buying a syndicate bonus of 5% car attack? To raise your stats.

Of course there's no point to any of this. It's a phone game. There is no real value and absolutely nothing to gain out of playing it.

The only thing you gain out of playing this game is to have fun. Whether you have run raising your stats, raising your IPH, or just conversing in a syndicate, the whole "point" is to have fun.

And that's why your argument is bad.

Post Count
    Get in line, guys.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Is it bad that my last name is now publicly known?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Trust me it wasn't the inability to comprehend your "argument", I was leaning more towards you couldn't come up with a more bs argument than that.

Alright, so you believe that stats have no use other than to help with boss events. Well then, what's the point of competing in boss events if their sole purpose is to earn prizes which are then intended to help your stats?

If there is no purpose in raising your stats, then what's the point of participating in every other event? War requires stats to then earn prizes for your stats. LTQ's require energy in order to earn prizes for your stats.

Then of course there's IPH. What's the point of raising that? To buy LTB's to increase your IPH further (and also raise your stats), and to buy syndicate bonuses. What's the point of buying a syndicate bonus of 5% car attack? To raise your stats.

Of course there's no point to any of this. It's a phone game. There is no real value and absolutely nothing to gain out of playing it.

The only thing you gain out of playing this game is to have fun. Whether you have run raising your stats, raising your IPH, or just conversing in a syndicate, the whole "point" is to have fun.

And that's why your argument is bad.
    TL;DR.

Extras

Post Count
    Is it bad that my last name is now publicly known?
    It's very bad. You should be far more careful about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.