Clean up NPCs NOW!!!!!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clean up NPCs NOW!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    I've passed along this feedback myself, as I feel your pain and agree that the screen gets too crowded. Sometimes I click on the clump of units my target is traveling with to stop one of them and slowly separate them. It works but I'm playing on a tablet so it's probably a bit easier than on a phone. As soon as I get any sort of confirmation that this is coming I will let you know.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I've passed along this feedback myself, as I feel your pain and agree that the screen gets too crowded. Sometimes I click on the clump of units my target is traveling with to stop one of them and slowly separate them. It works but I'm playing on a tablet so it's probably a bit easier than on a phone. As soon as I get any sort of confirmation that this is coming I will let you know.
    Thank you Bolt. Please keep us posted on this issue. I know how hard it is to be communicating with a team of monkeys there.

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Good to know that we have a mod that actually plays the game. All our pain and suffering is now "closer to home". Albeit, in the same instance, you will see how our feedback (aka beta testing) gets ignored.
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Kingdom Age avoids this problem completely by only showing the mobs currently relevant to the quest. I can't image that MW cannot do this, though Gree have spent several years not implementing this sort of change.

This would also sort out the 'problem' of pre-staging.

Do these groups of devs not talk to each other? Surely there's a big bunch of common code

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    If they clear out the NPCs during an event; it will nuke all prestaged NPCs
    The trick is to only clear out the ones that are completed. If you're not going to use it, get rid of it. Like a Trojan - use once and discard.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    The trick is to only clear out the ones that are completed. If you're not going to use it, get rid of it. Like a Trojan - use once and discard.
    Wait, what? You only use yours once? You don't rinse and repeat?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So they cleaned out some old ones and still left the other half of the old ones! I swear they do things half-a$$ed at GREE.

If they can remove some of the old ones, why can't they remove all of the old ones???

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    If they can remove some of the old ones, why can't they remove all of the old ones???
    Because they don't want to or they don't care enough to. Can't has nothing to do with it.
    But really, were you expecting something more than half 'an effort' this is gree we are talking about.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How is this going???, I am about ready to throw my phone through my tablet. Thank you for actually playing the game and taking the time to communicate with us.

You Might be our first professional moderator. please fix our old issues before these devs come up with more brilliant ideas like changing WD. The foundation event this game was built around.

Every time they try to fix what ain't broke, they break it every time. Please don't let them touch that event either. It is flogging us that they don't put gold confirmations in to stop us spending by accident and npcs all over our game wasting our energy. Make them fix issues before they wreak more havoc on our signature event or any other event.

Fix, then get cute. That is the simple way to rerail this train.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    simple fix would be to have a toggle current ltq fltq npc only setting...

when off all targets active.

when on only ltq fltq are active.

they need to fix the multiple maps and base buildings that have super wide areas that if u tap somewhr else even somewhr far it selects them by error.

like high mountain village and other maps.

Banned
    Post Count
    Starting today you should see less NPCs messing with your targeting. Let us know if this helped!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hallelujah
    Have fun, it's only a game

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Anyone want to give odds on how long this will last?

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Starting today you should see less NPCs messing with your targeting. Let us know if this helped!
    I'll give it a try, but my aim was never that good to begin with - especially with no hands.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Whatever I am paying you. Double it!. (nB. Haven't checked in game to see if it works as there are currently no iltq or fltqs running that are worth time and effort)
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!