great thanks so much £1000 into my account and its gone

I put this account on my device it doesnt say anywhere my old account swaps over to the other device great lost my account and all my time put into it I have a over amount of proof it is mine if anybody can help please reply

Quote Originally Posted by xboxmw3 View Post
    I put this account on my device it doesnt say anywhere my old account swaps over to the other device great lost my account and all my time put into it I have a over amount of proof it is mine if anybody can help please reply
    Did you bind your account? If not, the best solution is to send in a support ticket and provide them all the necessary information for account recovery.

In other words, u MIGHT get ur account back in a few months... im sorry this happened to u

Yes I bound and switched to different account and now that account has switch to that persons device and it says this email is not bound to a account

If you have a support ticket in place and if you feel like it is being overlooked, please send the ticket number to Clementine, Relic or Bolt. They will make sure that your ticket is not overlooked and addressed.

Is there any chance of me getting my account back if someone has taken it I mean I have google play receipts screen shots I can even tell them what date it got transfered onto this device ?? If there is on chance because someone else has got my account please tell me

Quote Originally Posted by xboxmw3 View Post
    Is there any chance of me getting my account back if someone has taken it I mean I have google play receipts screen shots I can even tell them what date it got transfered onto this device ?? If there is on chance because someone else has got my account please tell me
    Sorry to hear you're having difficulties. This can all be addressed through the support ticket, the forum is not the appropriate place to resolve this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Sorry to hear you're having difficulties. This can all be addressed through the support ticket, the forum is not the appropriate place to resolve this issue.
    I disagree with you. The forum is a great place to ask about issues that people faced and see what fellow players may say. It is a sad day when fellow players are much more helpful and present rather than the company itself.

Good luck xboxmw3, may the odds of reaching that one employee that will help be in your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    I disagree with you. The forum is a great place to ask about issues that people faced and see what fellow players may say. It is a sad day when fellow players are much more helpful and present rather than the company itself.

Good luck xboxmw3, may the odds of reaching that one employee that will help be in your favor.
    Well The Calling, u have got it wrong about being a sad day, because the company has always failed to be helpful or present since they were voted as the #1 game on the Google Play Store, thinking that they don't have to sweat with this reward, and then they have the CM's here trying to protect GREE's ass in times of trouble (like Bolt), but all we can do is to complain by making threads and hopefully GREE will finally aGREE with us.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Not sure how you think creating a thread asking for item/currency recovery will expedite a support ticket. Other fellow players cannot reinstate those items, which has to be done in the Support Ticket/CS direction.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Not sure how you think creating a thread asking for item/currency recovery will expedite a support ticket. Other fellow players cannot reinstate those items, which has to be done in the Support Ticket/CS direction.
    See that is the problem, lack of communicating/understanding.

I never said fellow players can do the following:
    1.restating lost items
    2.restating currency
    3.restating gems
    4.dealing with accounts issues
    5.anything to d with tickets
    6.how to handle the lack of communication from Gree
    7.etc etc etc etc.

What I did say was that fellow players can help out by letting other players know on how to handle the situation or what steps they should do in order to seek said help.

If

See that is the problem, lack of communicating/understanding.

I never said fellow players can do the following:
    1.restating lost items
    2.restating currency
    3.restating gems
    4.dealing with accounts issues
    5.anything to d with tickets
    6.how to handle the lack of communication from Gree
    7.etc etc etc etc.

What I did say was that fellow players can help out by letting other players know on how to handle the situation or what steps they should do in order to seek said help.
    You seem to want to claim we have lack of communication/understanding. The thread is about a missing account, which cannot be corrected by any other forum members or even the CM as they can only look into it not close/expedite the ticket. You had disagreed with the CM that his comment (account recovery must be done through Support Tickets), is a disagreeable matter stating that the forum is the best way to handle this type of issue.

If your comment was the generalization of game related matter then your comment (which is about account recovery), would need to be relayed elsewhere (feedback thread or one with the generalization).