DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The REAL leaders...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Can you take them home with you and put them on the shelf? If gree servers melted down tomorrow, would you still have them? Is the definition of real in this universe different to the definition in yours?

I was joking when I made my comment.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=WBS;1501575]
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Just laughing at the delusional. You guys do seem to live in a little bubble of a world all your own.

I really have no idea what you mean by delusional. The thread was started as a way I think to get you to post, and it suckered you right in.I found it funny you felt the needed to post about it, obviously everyone sees SUp is in the 1 spot. I am just laughing at your need to defend your top spot in the forums. I would say that is your own little bubble. Have fun floating around today in your bubble speed, I hope you are able to do some nice sight seeing
    Why would he not respond. He responds to you guys without you having to put up threads about him or his faction so what does this prove. He has all the rights to bring out the truth when you guys spread nothing but lies.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Where's the proof that SUP in their various forms have never cheated, hacked or used glitches and had shills on their team?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I also always thought SUP was the first ones to use the fact that during WD, the list of opponents was sent along with their stats in the TCP/IP packets. Maybe I am mistaking though.
    For me SUP are just the cleverer or at least the firsts on stuff like that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    I also always thought SUP was the first ones to use the fact that during WD, the list of opponents was sent along with their stats in the TCP/IP packets. Maybe I am mistaking though.
    For me SUP are just the cleverer or at least the firsts on stuff like that.
    A leprechaun (Irish: leipreachán) is a type of fairy in Irish folklore. It is usually depicted as a little old man, wearing a coat and hat, who partakes in mischief. They are solitary creatures who spend their time making and mending shoes and have a hidden pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Global Strike Force

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    John, where's the prof that they have. Yeah, that's what I thought. Good luck, and good night

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think it's safe to say that those accusing others of wrong doing are just trolling in order to get a reaction. Nothing is ever going to get resolved here until someone can prove it.

Unfortunately what happens is people come on here with 3rd hand information that they think they heard. If you have something then share, don't make others second guess you or throw a "the game will be over in June" comment in.

Proof or it hasn't happened.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No one is allowed to "name and shame" using Gree's forum.
    That's why people throw SHADE when they say something.
    To summarize, some people believe everything is perfect.
    Some people suspect that unusual activities have been revealed.
    Bottom line, we are all free to choose that which we wish to beleive.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    This thread started non-sensical but has quickly turned into something else. Can we all stop attacking other players please?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Mr Dew, it doesn't take a brilliant literalist to highlight an issue without naming names does it.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    This thread started non-sensical but has quickly turned into something else. Can we all stop attacking other players please?
    I agree.
    Join us at our new place. "Salted Organic Nuts" faction
    Everything is all natural all organic non GMO*:302998857:
    ADMISSION IS FREE, HOWEVER BRICK DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED
    997-245-568

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Very true j1, and then they have used the argument, if we say nothing, it proves its true, and if we do, then we doth protest too loudly. No one is going to convince the other of anything, though I think they still believe that they can. It's just a little verbal sparring at best.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Just laughing at the delusional. You guys do seem to live in a little bubble of a world all your own
    have you not understand that they are talking about the DIVISION leaderboard???

thus they are not being delutional and telling the truth, you are just on the wrong subject apparently

DAMN!!!!!!! they sure can mess with your head
    Last edited by truthteller; 04-27-2015 at 01:27 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol, you mean some actually looks at those things? I looked once ever, and thought, does this division thing even mean anything? It's just a way to give teams those prizes they wnated without earning it, and they still complain that they can't get the same prizes as sup. To be honest, I totally even forgot about divisions. Yes, the only way they'll be at the top of a leaderboard is if sup isn't a part of it.

Post Count
    Yawn, Mr Exciting is posting!

Glad to see the top of the leaderboard for the crate event hasn't changed. Can you please make the program he uses, available to everyone else?