GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The REAL leaders...

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Preacher Wolf;1501580]
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post

Why would he not respond. He responds to you guys without you having to put up threads about him or his faction so what does this prove. He has all the rights to bring out the truth when you guys spread nothing but lies.
    I have not posted one lie or conspiracy about anyone in this forum. I have commented on them and have said it is possible that they may be true but there is no evidence I have seen to prove it. I think you misunderstood my comment, instead you assumed I'm spreading lies. This thread was meant as a joke and some fell for it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Lol, you mean some actually looks at those things? I looked once ever, and thought, does this division thing even mean anything? It's just a way to give teams those prizes they wnated without earning it, and they still complain that they can't get the same prizes as sup. To be honest, I totally even forgot about divisions. Yes, the only way they'll be at the top of a leaderboard is if sup isn't a part of it.
    Earning it, lol. I would use a term more like "purchasing it". Earn, well technically yes you earned it...the same way I earned the love of that woman with the handbag on the corner for fifty bucks the other night. It was a real, deep (very deep...like a massive 4.5" deep if ha know what I mean) and satisfying love. I even cried a little.
    Last edited by bam bam.; 04-28-2015 at 06:51 AM.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Post Count
    Hmmm seems to be a lot of confusion here. Let's see.

Earn = Buy, sort of like buying respect....usually doesn't work
    Hack = use of an undocumented 'feature" built into the game
    Jealousy = hmm now this is a tough one. Could it be, pity, bewilderment, puzzlement, indifference, or some other non contempt such as foolish...

I SUPpose since we already have GREEmath we might just as well have GREEspeak as well.

In terms of proof or disproof, kind of difficult when the TOS of this forum prohibits it... Personally I'm leaning towards insider information from devs or ex devs as well as beta testers. In the past you used the same account you used in game for testing which meant that any bonuses accrued were carried over. SUPposedly this was changed by using a different server but still there is the question of whether teams with beta testers on board have a tactical advantage. Granted the way events are porked out so broken about the only real tactical advantage may be in avoiding them...

Crime City Mark did finally confess in forum that devs played though was cagey in terms of who they were and on which factions. Then the forums conveniently got wiped. Why for years the whiff of shill players wafts in from time to time.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Hmmm seems to be a lot of confusion here. Let's see.

Earn = Buy, sort of like buying respect....usually doesn't work
    Hack = use of an undocumented 'feature" built into the game
    Jealousy = hmm now this is a tough one. Could it be, pity, bewilderment, puzzlement, indifference, or some other non contempt such as foolish...

I SUPpose since we already have GREEmath we might just as well have GREEspeak as well.

In terms of proof or disproof, kind of difficult when the TOS of this forum prohibits it... Personally I'm leaning towards insider information from devs or ex devs as well as beta testers. In the past you used the same account you used in game for testing which meant that any bonuses accrued were carried over. SUPposedly this was changed by using a different server but still there is the question of whether teams with beta testers on board have a tactical advantage. Granted the way events are porked out so broken about the only real tactical advantage may be in avoiding them...

Crime City Mark did finally confess in forum that devs played though was cagey in terms of who they were and on which factions. Then the forums conveniently got wiped. Why for years the whiff of shill players wafts in from time to time.

Marvelous, simply marvelous and pithy post.
    Of course, for you, we wait breathlessly for you to enlighten and inform us.
    Old friend, you never fail us.

Only one small difference, I sniff the odor of sulfur wafting through the forums after IT departs, otherwise, we can agree that SUM kinda stench is, indeed in the air!!!

So, here's a little tribute to you, sung by Nathan East of Fourplay, just a little jazz combo who, like yourself, have been DEWING it right for many years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHN3es3CgBY
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 04-28-2015 at 07:53 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Orange, you do realize you lose a bit more respect that you had earned earlier in the game with each post you make. You post isn't even really relevant to the thread of the current discussion, I assume you just felt the need to get some ra some things off your chest. Bam, love your post. Same difference whihecver term you wish to use. I would say earned still for a number of reasons. I did earn the money used to "buy" what I have in the game. As opposed to the two minutes it took you to complete the transaction with both the merchant and the woman( I'm know you caught that intended pun) it took me years to achieve the level of bonuses I have in the game. Sweat equity has some value too. The biggest difference is you can probably resell that purse for more than I could my games, no pun intended.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol, you mean some actually looks at those things? I looked once ever, and thought, does this division thing even mean anything? It's just a way to give teams those prizes they wnated without earning it, and they still complain that they can't get the same prizes as sup. To be honest, I totally even forgot about divisions. Yes, the only way they'll be at the top of a leaderboard is if sup isn't a part of it.
    I am confused Speed
    How can you earn pixel?
    there is nothing to "earn" in this game, from day one it has been, the one with the deepest pockets gets to buy top 1 always
    there is nothing to "earn" my friend
    if you finish an event or finish in top 1 in any event like WD, is NOT because you earned, it is simply because you were willing to outspent everyone else, so you just bought that position, but you never earned.

Do not get me wrong, I am happy PUN has always buy top 1 in everything, you and all those others that spend in the game allow me to play free for 3+ years

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I earn many things in life that you can't touch and feel. It can be respect, it can be love, it can be first place in a spelling be. Earned I chose to use for something that I have to put some of my own time and effort I to, as opposed to a gift that was given to me for christmass.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I earn many things in life that you can't touch and feel. It can be respect, it can be love, it can be first place in a spelling be. Earned I chose to use for something that I have to put some of my own time and effort I to, as opposed to a gift that was given to me for christmass.
    Agree 10000%, still I do not think you can earn top 1 in this or any game in which all you need to do is outspend others just because you have the disposable income to do so.
    and yes, I do to can use the earn word for things like..........."I work all day painting the rooms in my hours, I have earned a nice break, or a cold beer"
    I personally do not feel is right to say "I earned top 1 in this game, because I outspend all others that do not have the same dispossable income as me", but if for you makes you feel you accomplished something, by all means keep saying that you earned top 1 in MW

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Agree 10000%, still I do not think you can earn top 1 in this or any game in which all you need to do is outspend others just because you have the disposable income to do so.
    and yes, I do to can use the earn word for things like..........."I work all day painting the rooms in my hours, I have earned a nice break, or a cold beer"
    I personally do not feel is right to say "I earned top 1 in this game, because I outspend all others that do not have the same dispossable income as me", but if for you makes you feel you accomplished something, by all means keep saying that you earned top 1 in MW
    Dude is paying serious coin to use the word 'earn'.

...let him use it freely....might as well....he has all but purchased the rights to it.

Yes, that is it. He has bought the right to earn the right to use the word 'earned'.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    1000% on that.

Must update the GREEspeak list

Earned = bought

Reality = Illusion hmm or is that delusion.
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 04-28-2015 at 11:56 AM.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Truth, I think we are saying same thing, but using different temrinology. To me if I buy something, means I don't have to put any effort into it, and just the opposite is true here, the more I spend, the more of my time it takes, to a point of course, for ltq it means I spend less time, though it's still not as easy as a buy all now button would be. I would love it if there was. Then I'd agree completely, I bought it. I guess you might look at like something you bought that needed assembly, big difference is I've never bought anything that ndpeeded the amount of time to do as I have spent in the game. If I had done as mr dew tried to claim in the past, that I paid people to tap for me, then again, I'd say I had bought it. No doubt,mwithout the spending part, I certaunly could not have done it. jman, I m not grading you for punctuation, as I'd certainly fail myself for that and spelling.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wtf are you babbling about? I haven't even posted in this thread.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Wtf are you babbling about? I haven't even posted in this thread.
    Instant classic.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I have to keep up with the dew club babbling. I don't want to get left behind.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Pay someone to post for you then, preferably someone who is legible.
    Have fun, it's only a game