Giving armors as prices to members?

Ok so the idea I keep hearing from people in the suggestion form is giving away free armors, epics for n00bs,etc... But everyone is againts it because they dont want lvl 11's rocking the latest heroic epic or whatever. Well what if instead of just giving it away like oprah, they have to earn it? But there would be a limit depending on the armor.
    Like this:
    1*= lvl 11-100+
    2*= lvl 20-100+
    3*= lvl 30-100+
    4*= lvl 40-100+
    5*= lvl 80-100+
    6*= lvl 100-100+
    Also if the armor is a +version the minimum level to have that armor goes up 5 levels. And the way to get the armor is like a guild quest where you have to donate gold, fight monsters, earn arena points or WAR points. It will be like a daily quest where ONLY the Guild Master or Guild Champion can put the armors up for grabs. The minimum time to finish the quest for the armor is 24 hours-240 hours.
    Finally, the better the armor the harder the requirements to earn that armor becomes. Maybe you will need to defeat 200 monsters with a special attack and earn 5000 arena points. Only ONE member can get the armor at a given time. Well there's my 2 cents, what do you think about it?

Nope. That will never happen.

Bro, defeating 200 monsters with a Special Attack and earning 5,000 Arena points is easy and doable in 7 hours at most without gems or potions. And the requirements are too low, what if the guild is full of noobs counting everyone in the leadership roles how would they give out armors? This idea would be losing money for GREE because of loss of people buying gems where u can gift guildies with armor and more than one with the possibility of an Epic is u do buy gems but now the armors are for free without profit for GREE, so this idea would never happen bro, I am very sry.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

That was just an example,it can be harder for legendaries,epics and dragonforged armors. But thanks for being nice about it.

They never do what us players / their customers want, so just forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    They never do what us players / their customers want, so just forget about it.
    Lol, sorry but maybe they will listen this time? Idk. Also how did my post become a thread? I meant to put this on the suggestion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by P4R4NO1D View Post
    Lol, sorry but maybe they will listen this time? Idk. Also how did my post become a thread? I meant to put this on the suggestion thread.
    Because you were smart enough to understand that having a thread where we as the player base get to talk about is better than putting it in the "Suggestion Thread" where it will just be completely useless and buried in GREE's laughter.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Because you were smart enough to understand that having a thread where we as the player base get to talk about is better than putting it in the "Suggestion Thread" where it will just be completely useless and buried in GREE's laughter.
    Can't a Mod put this in the Suggestion thread?

Yes, they can, anyone can, but they are too lazy to do so and plus, you really think the CM's or GREE workers would read the suggestions? If they did then this game wouldn't have gotten so many complaints and wouldn't be criticized to the day's end.

Anything posted in the Suggestions/Feedback thread will be 'archived' (buried) once the next Suggestions/Feedback thread is started,
    and nothing, absolutely nothing will happen with it.

So yes, it's better to post it in a separate thread. Not that this will increase the chances of Gree actually doing anything nice with it, but at least it keeps the discussions up and is in a way a documentary on how pointless suggestions, requests and discussions are.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Anything posted in the Suggestions/Feedback thread will be 'archived' (buried) once the next Suggestions/Feedback thread is started,
    and nothing, absolutely nothing will happen with it.
    The Feedback threads go from active to archive and are delivered to the developers during their meetings (or as I understand it).

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    The Feedback threads go from active to archive and are delivered to the developers during their meetings (or as I understand it).
    How would you know about this information if you don't work for GREE at all and stated clearly that you only know some insight although that insight is on things that are imminent, I wonder if the job of the Moderators is to defend the GREE workers on this Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    How would you know about this information if you don't work for GREE at all and stated clearly that you only know some insight although that insight is on things that are imminent, I wonder if the job of the Moderators is to defend the GREE workers on this Forum.
    He knows this because we've communicated this to him, and he is correct in his statement. We regularly report your feedback to the development team.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    He knows this because we've communicated this to him, and he is correct in his statement. We regularly report your feedback to the development team.
    How come it hasn't been implemented yet? The stuff we posted onto the Feedback Threads almost 4 months is still yet to be implemented and you said that implementing and getting the feedback to the development team goes in 2 week cycles, so why haven't they been implemented if the cycle for it has already gone around for like 16.5 or something cycles? How is that called discussed at a meeting? Why is the Costumer Support so bad? I know you lost some workers but before that the "Customer Support" was still really unacceptable for a company that is a multi-million company, how is the costumer support so bad that the other games I have played with bad customer support not even compete with this really bad costumer support in terms of who is worse? I have the right to speak up, not be ignored or overlooked by GREE and their ways. I am also speaking on behalf of those who are victims of the poor management of the "Costumer Support" and those who suffer from the GREEd of GREE by having GREE come up with a poor Customer Support to overlook refund tickets so that it can continue to rob other people of their hard earned cash which is then converted to the GREEdy pixels of GREE.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 04-27-2015 at 05:48 PM.