Buying Uzi's in bulk - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying Uzi's in bulk

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    There are 3 weeks between raid bosses. Using all your energy and no gold whatsoever it is very realistic for one account to acquire 150 uzis. Multiply that by 60 syndicate members and you have 9000 uzis. If that's not enough to complete the goals and do enough bosses to get everyone the individual prize, AND do some farming, you're either having the worst luck ever recorded in this game or you're doing something wrong
    You're obviously doing something wrong if you believe this to be true AND you're using your energy on map jobs. But since you're working under the impression that there should be no farming, go ahead and keep doing what you're doing, tell me if it works out in the long run. Meanwhile my raw attack will be tripling itself because my syn is smart enough to both farm bosses and obtain the thousands of uzis to do so.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Garland Greene View Post
    Because some people belong to well organized Syn's AND actually spend real money on this game, and should be able to enjoy certain aspects of this game that free players in a 500 Syn can't
    How presumptuous of you to assume all are gold free. Been there done that & am a former member of a T5. I made a choice to stop giving gree my money. If you'd like to give it to them, knock yourself out Skippy. I never said that everyone should get the same prizes & gold free. What I said is the game should not be built around you are any one person.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think GREE should add a confirmation button after each UZI purchase. Just like the royal pain in the butt process of buying and upgrading hideouts...buy LVL1?, confirm?, upgrade to LVL2?, confirm?...18 Taps and a hand full of scrolls later you have 1, yes 1 X LVL10 hideout.

But in reality there is NO MONEY in it for them, so why bother fixing things to make the player experience more pleasant?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    How presumptuous of you to assume all are gold free. Been there done that & am a former member of a T5. I made a choice to stop giving gree my money. If you'd like to give it to them, knock yourself out Skippy. I never said that everyone should get the same prizes & gold free. What I said is the game should not be built around you are any one person.

LOL Skippy? Really? Trying to get me mad bro? You failed. And so what if your a former T5, think that impresses? It doesn't, fail #2. When did I ever imply Gree should build this game around me? If you look at my 6th post down you'll see I said this change would benefit ALL regardless of Syn rank, its my opinion. Try understanding the words your reading before making some asinine comment, fail #3. What this game should be built around is what the majority of customers want, I was merely trying to bring an issue to light to see what others thought of it. If they did make the change it wouldn't mean they were catering to just little ol' me but what the consumers as a whole want to see done. Which I'll freely admit has never been Gree's strongpoint.
    Last edited by Garland Greene; 04-26-2015 at 11:11 AM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Why after all this time and all the updates the game has gone thru is there still no way to buy Uzi's in bulk? Buying 100-200 at a time is aggravatingly slow and tedious.
    While it's a good idea and forgetting about the flame throwers know this: u used to have to earn Uzis via map, ltq/sltq or buy with gold only vs tap one at a time.

So if the chant grows gree usually delivers your requests but not in the way u want them. Those days were tough my friend

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No I was not trying to get you mad. My apologies as I thought your cc player name was Skippy.

My original post agreed with you that I think it's a good idea. You can scroll on down & see that.

I will be eagerly awaiting the new update that has that option in it.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks for taking the high road Fish apology accepted, no I am not this man Skippy you speak of. And I did notice your first post agreeing with the idea, hopefully the powers that be will consider it. You know I think I remember that at one point there was an option to buy uzi's in bulk, it was a while ago and only available for a short time; they should bring it back.

Cooch I do remember those days before buying them was an option, it sucked lol. So yes it is better to be able to buy them slowly now than not at all.

Post Count
    I don't think you've ever been able to buy them in bulk unless it was a platform specific thing that I didn't get.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I meant thousands in regard to the amount overall. My syn finished the syn goal yesterday and now everyones going for indi, however as I stated with all the repeat prizes popping up spread out over 60 memebers-thats alot of boss summoning. We have a min of 150 uzis for RB right at the start and guess what? It's not nearly enough to keep summoning 65/70's and some 100's so that our members can attempt to get their last 1-3 legendary's needed for indi.

Frankly I'm surprised I'm getting resistance to this idea as seems a simple solution that would benefit all regardless of Syn rank, you guys really are obsessed with just tap tap tapping away I guess
    You are getting resistance because there is a small but boisterous group on here that see the game passing them by.
    They are like crabs in a barrel.
    They justify their actions by saying "this was not what GREE meant to happen". Yet they are the first to tell you that nothing GREE does convey any sensible intent.

I like your idea of bulk buying uzis. If GREE didn't want us to buy uzis they wouldn't make uzi buying an option.
    Always Famous......

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    You are getting resistance because there is a small but boisterous group on here that see the game passing them by.
    They are like crabs in a barrel.
    They justify their actions by saying "this was not what GREE meant to happen". Yet they are the first to tell you that nothing GREE does convey any sensible intent.
    You couldn't be more wrong. Many is the time Gree (and Funzio before them) have intervened in the name of "game balance". From nerfing defence buildings when early players filled up their hoods with them to protect their precious laundromat..... to replacing the M4 with a rusty version of itself.... etc, etc.

Eliminating epic boss tiers was an inspired move to stop low levels from farming the event to destruction. Raising minimums on Lvl 100s to over a billion to put an end to hundreds of players filing through farming syndicates to kill bosses is the same thing.

Of course that won't stop in-house farming, but because most players will still have to use an FA to do the job they'll either have to farm at a lower level of intensity than before, use up their health refills or use gold. The latter is what Gree want you to do if you choose to play the game in such manner.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong. Many is the time Gree (and Funzio before them) have intervened in the name of "game balance". From nerfing defence buildings when early players filled up their hoods with them to protect their precious laundromat..... to replacing the M4 with a rusty version of itself.... etc, etc.

Eliminating epic boss tiers was an inspired move to stop low levels from farming the event to destruction. Raising minimums on Lvl 100s to over a billion to put an end to hundreds of players filing through farming syndicates to kill bosses is the same thing.

Of course that won't stop in-house farming, but because most players will still have to use an FA to do the job they'll either have to farm at a lower level of intensity than before, use up their health refills or use gold. The latter is what Gree want you to do if you choose to play the game in such manner.
    If GREE finds that their game allows for things they don't intend then I fully anticipate that they will do things to correct this.
    What I find curious are players that are vocally against other players using strategies that are completely legal because they believe that is not what GREE intended or want.

You have to ask what is the motivation of these vocal few.
    Are they:
    1. Trying to stick it to GREE, who we all agree are incompetent and avaricious?
    2. Sticking it to other players who are building their stats without GREE taking their money?

What do you think?
    Always Famous......

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I don't think you've ever been able to buy them in bulk unless it was a platform specific thing that I didn't get.
    I swear I remember doing it one time and I mean just that, 1 RB event. After that it was back to tap/pause/tap, tap/pause/tap

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    If GREE finds that their game allows for things they don't intend then I fully anticipate that they will do things to correct this.
    What I find curious are players that are vocally against other players using strategies that are completely legal because they believe that is not what GREE intended or want.

You have to ask what is the motivation of these vocal few.
    Are they:
    1. Trying to stick it to GREE, who we all agree are incompetent and avaricious?
    2. Sticking it to other players who are building their stats without GREE taking their money?

What do you think?
    I think some players wrongly assume that people are against any particular playstyle. I couldn't be more clear in the several statements I've made clarifying I am neither for nor against people jumping or farming RB. It doesn't affect me. But it's very obvious to anyone with minimum half a brain that those activities were not part of Gree's original intention. They are, however, not glitches and entirely within the rules, so they are what they are.

I swear I remember doing it one time and I mean just that, 1 RB event. After that it was back to tap/pause/tap, tap/pause/tap
    Unless you are on Android and that feature existed for a single event, which isn't something I would know about, you are mistaken. That feature has not ever existed on iOS, and if it cannot, for whatever reason, be implemented on one platform or another, it's only fair and (uncharacteristically) logical that neither platform benefits from something that the other cannot.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    On iOS buying multiple Uzi's was never an option, with that being said I can donate as many as I need to at one time. Gree should change this.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Uh, and I could have missed something cause I'm fighting, but weren't the Bundles this time offering an opportunity to buy Uzis in bulk (in a way)? And when u actually figured how much gold (actual or already dedicated) the bundles were deals. Of course they may not qualify for the Gold Club, but Neither does my bank account AFAIK