GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Locking threads

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Locking threads

Ok we all know the ott rules this forum has, you are actual more free to express your honest opinions in North Korea than around here. However I wish to focus this pole towards accusations of cheating thrown at each other amongst our community members. We all know right and wrong, we all know it is just wrong however the community seems to enjoy anarchy as evidenced by the fact that we are here playing this game that doesn't know what the hell it is doing.

Are you willing to sit through the episodes of awwww, they are getting sweeteners and we are not or do you just want that crap shut down as soon as it pops up.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Post a simple

Yes-anarchy

No-be excellent to eachother
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No

i know i am involved in this crap but that is only because i am tired of the few people on here that is going after sup and other top factions who spend real money. if they are going to say that people or factions are cheating then they need to prove it or keep their mouths shut.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Agreed. As for proof of the hacking by mr dew, I think anyone who was around when he was playing, saw the three composites, and other boost buildings he had, all stacked, once everyone got strong enough that they could actually hit them, you hit the first one, then you could see the next one and hit it again, for a total of three times. It took many months, but gree finally removed those from his game with one of their updates and fixes.

Post Count
    No

2 posts to get back in the weeds. Sad.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Agreed. As for proof of the hacking by mr dew, I think anyone who was around when he was playing, saw the three composites, and other boost buildings he had, all stacked, once everyone got strong enough that they could actually hit them, you hit the first one, then you could see the next one and hit it again, for a total of three times. It took many months, but gree finally removed those from his game with one of their updates and fixes.
    I do remember that.

Post Count
    Yes. Open and frank airing of views. No body knows anyone, so why take it personally. Anyone that takes this c r a p seriously enough to start and/or continue personal attacks deserves what they get in my books as a lesson in how to laugh at themselves. If anyone's self worth is threatened by anything said in this forum then they have deeper issues than Gree.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Yes. Open and frank airing of views. No body knows anyone, so why take it personally. Anyone that takes this c r a p seriously enough to start and/or continue personal attacks deserves what they get in my books as a lesson in how to laugh at themselves. If anyone's self worth is threatened by anything said in this forum then they have deeper issues than Gree.
    Mr dew hurt my feelings when he pretty much told me that I am not good enough to become a troll. I don't know how to go on in life any more. I guess I have alot of deep issues. Lol

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I believe in (and will fight to the death to protect) the 1st amendment and that people have a right to say whatever they want. No one has the right to not be offended. As far as im concerned.... let the monkeys fling all the poo they can :-)
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The first admendment does not apply in the forums as long as gree is in control.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Then they can ban me for all i care... ill still fight for that right and the right of others... even if i dont agree with what they have to say ill fight for their right to say it
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
    No

i know i am involved in this crap but that is only because i am tired of the few people on here that is going after sup and other top factions who spend real money. if they are going to say that people or factions are cheating then they need to prove it or keep their mouths shut.
    Don't forget to cuff umps balls when you dismount. I heard he likes his tricks to be in line
    You are arguing something you admit having no info on, that's the big joke. At least dew and the others have lived through it
    Last edited by Mr llama; 04-25-2015 at 10:53 PM.
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    Don't forget to cuff umps balls when you dismount. I heard he likes his tricks to be in line
    You are arguing something you admit having no info on, that's the big joke. At least dew and the others have lived through it
    Wow we have a tough guy here. I am in top factions and just because I said I don't have their individual scores does not mean I don't know anything. All I am saying is prove what they are saying. You and the rest of your boyfriends are the ones that don't know anything. You guys come on here to run your mouth to be heard because that's all you have in life to do. But thanks for coming on and acting like a rough guy it made me laugh.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Llama, what exactly did they live through? You make this reference, but without linking it to anything. We all lived through soemthing I'm sure. yes poor me dew, I'm sure he was traumatized by the way he was treated after he magically had multiple boost buildings. Boo boos are maybe in order?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Llama, what exactly did they live through? You make this reference, but without linking it to anything. We all lived through soemthing I'm sure. yes poor me dew, I'm sure he was traumatized by the way he was treated after he magically had multiple boost buildings. Boo boos are maybe in order?
    This actually made me lol!!!

Funny how Mr Dew has never mentioned these buildings, mind you he is pretty vague most of the time anyway, maybe he did!!!