Locking threads - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Locking threads

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It is strange how quite he is over that, and some of the other things that were brought up that he's done. Very strange indeed, though what can you say when you have no logical ( remeber that word for future reference, there's black magic being used in most of their theories) defense for your actions.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I hit his air boost 9 times before the red line actually went away. Dew should have blocked those boosts!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Seems like the top teams had a lot of glitches, from multiple boosts, to bridge jumpers, to valor units made avaiLable before dragon ops rank. I say let anyone say what they want. This forum is more fun than the game itself. Most people in this forum are adults I am assuming, we don't need any mods to ban threads because it seems like it's getting argumentative.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Seems like the top teams had a lot of glitches, from multiple boosts, to bridge jumpers, to valor units made avaiLable before dragon ops rank. I say let anyone say what they want. This forum is more fun than the game itself. Most people in this forum are adults I am assuming, we don't need any mods to ban threads because it seems like it's getting argumentative.

Its not just top factions that had access to all those glitches. I know i personally make it clear to everyone in the faction that glitches are not allowed in the faction. We have even kicked people out of the faction because they were talking about glitches and trying to get people in the faction to do them. There is people that want to take advantage of every glitch possible to build their accounts and with some of the glitches it is almost impossible for faction leaders to know if the person has used them or not. But i know a lot of lower factions that was using the glitches that you are talking about, so its not just top factions its anyone that is willing to take advantage of a flawed system.

Post Count
    I'd never fault anyone for exploiting a glitch, as glitches are free to all to exploit. If gree are stupid enough to continue to not spend a dime on quality control before releasing live into the game environment "features" that allow players to bypass gold spending to boost accounts, then get stuck in I say.
    -
    Hacking is another matter entirely, and quite prevalent before security and access to the game code and database was tightened a few years back. And it was rampant across the board, in all factions, even the top in those early years. No one can deny it and keep a straight face. Many factions benefitted hugely from boosts bought with plundered billions that appeared out of thin air, or magically appearing gold spent in taking events to the next level. And early in the piece, a blind eye was turned for as long as it was likely that gree wouldn't catch up with them. As soon as it looked like gree would start banning accounts and factions, that's when factions started booting obvious hackers. Happened in factions at the top 25 and top 50 level I was in, and I'm more than sure we weren't alone. Be honest.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 04-26-2015 at 08:53 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You were not alone. I left a top 25 faction and a top 10 faction because of those hacks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The game is in a free fall off a cliff and the same handful of morons just move from post to post arguing with each other about pixels. Time to find something better to do then troll each other on here. None of you win any argument that has ever been made and it's beyond old at this point. Either contribute something meaningful to the forum or move on.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbl79 View Post
    The game is in a free fall off a cliff and the same handful of morons just move from post to post arguing with each other about pixels. Time to find something better to do then troll each other on here. None of you win any argument that has ever been made and it's beyond old at this point. Either contribute something meaningful to the forum or move on.
    and who died and made you king? The endless arguments on the forums mirror perfectly the endless tapping in the game. One could argue it's actually more satisfying, and all for free to boot!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbl79 View Post
    Its not about winning the argument. If people are going to keep making statements about cheating then they need to prove it or shut up.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You ain't seen NUTTIN, yet. LMFAO
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    You ain't seen NUTTIN, yet. LMFAO
    I think that's the first true statement I have ever heard from you. Lol