Two and one half times MORE. - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Two and one half times MORE.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    its funny when one person cheats in a football match does that mean the team are cheats, no. but what if the prize of that win was the best 10 players in the draft. also what if the prize was a extra 50 starting points at the beginning of the game . i was not insinuating sup cheat now more stating at the beginning of this game massive health regen units were given out some of which if bought from rivals inventories gave even more boosts . i tell u what if someone in my team glitches wd points giving me a health unit i would not think i am a cheat . it would probably take me to leave my faction and the game to get out of that mentality of us against the world to understand that to some degree a lot of what happened while i played that gree war game involved glitches .

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    I would also like to know how many times SUP gets matched with top 250-500 factions compared to the other top teams.
    the faction that i am in which is top 5 sometimes top 10 does get match up with factions that have no chance against us some times. i would say we get matched up with extremely low factions 1 maybe 2 times out of 10 match ups. normally those factions are around top 100-150. but in my opinion we should not be matched up with anyone outside of top 50. this is something that we have no control over. and for sup any faction out of the top 3 really has no chance against them.

you want proof Preacher Wolf or anyone, find me on gm "nemesis" ......... I have all the screenshot proof you want. sure you'll get the naysayers that going on about "oh those screenshots are photoshopped" and then they say "those first hand witnesses you have are liars" blah blah blah. The fact is that in the day, sup cheated just like everyone else was at the time. They tried to stand on the moral high ground and portray this high and mighty persona of ethics which didn't fool anyone. Speed and Gene weren't men enough to admit the truth nor will they today. now of course their obvious retort to this is "he's a troll"......really is that the best you go. come find me i have plenty of screenshots to go around.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by imwatchingyou View Post
    you want proof Preacher Wolf or anyone, find me on gm "nemesis" ......... I have all the screenshot proof you want. sure you'll get the naysayers that going on about "oh those screenshots are photoshopped" and then they say "those first hand witnesses you have are liars" blah blah blah. The fact is that in the day, sup cheated just like everyone else was at the time. They tried to stand on the moral high ground and portray this high and mighty persona of ethics which didn't fool anyone. Speed and Gene weren't men enough to admit the truth nor will they today. now of course their obvious retort to this is "he's a troll"......really is that the best you go. come find me i have plenty of screenshots to go around.

Thank you, as I have screenshots and emails, too!!!!

Hit me up with your email addy via PM, and I'll add to your collection.

Heck, I even have those infamous "chats" and even some GoToMeeting "chats" when they were known as PUN.

As you said, the deniers and apologists will say they're fake.

I know what isn't fake, and this has been hashed, rehashed, vomited, and rehashed over and over; always with the deniers and apologists spitting the same, old, tired ryhmes.

Good luck, IWY!!!
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 04-27-2015 at 05:45 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by imwatchingyou View Post
    i will look you up tomorrow on group me if thats ok. i don't have have a lot of time to look at stuff tonight.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Wolf, what a lot of their whining is about, is that sup has always been very proactive at working to get cheaters banned, and reported. Even on of our founders was reported and booted when he began cheating. At the time he seemed to think all the wrongs that gree did gave him the right, and tried to convince the rest of our membership do the same. We put up with the negativity for some time, but then realized it had gone further than that, and decided enough was enough. His hatred turned to is after that of course. They have spent the two years since then trying to convince others that our success is based on cheating. who knows, as many times as they've repeaeted the same old tired song and dance, maybe they even started to believe it some where along the way. Mr dews hatred went so far that he created a Twitter site dedicated to this same type of propaganda, he posted that he loved me up, and I had a felony record, and was a pedophile. He and his friends created craigslist ads using my info to try to make it appear that I was hiring people to tap for sup in the game. They posted negative reviews about my buisness. despite all of this I would not allow any retaliation in kind. Not sure what kind of life people lead who feel the need to do that sort of thing, but something awful must have happened to them, for them to feel justified for that type of behavior.
    Dew, if you posted negative reviews about his company because this game....you're a scumbag, you don't mess with someone's lively hood because of a stupid game. I hope it's not true, but if it is you are a d bag. I haven't seen anything after he said that, so that's bs if you do that. If it's true and dew owns a business let me know, I got a comment for him

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes, imwatchingyou, I'm sure you have thorough explanations, so people can understand just what they are reading,lol. And yes, many convos were created using our names to create them In GroupMe. Like the Russian room with gene supposedly " teaching" the airplane energy glitch. With enough explaining I'm sure you can make it seem that the pope is indeed the devil himself. Some ole song and dance you guys have tried to pawn for a few years now. Dew, I bet you had great fun with those multiple boosts, until stats inflation caught up with you, and since the credit card got shut off, those boosts couldn't keep up with lack of new units, and boosts won in wd, and the final nail was when gree killed all those " extras". The way I knew a new Craigslist ad using my info was out when they'd start bragging about the next new add. At first I couldn't find them, as I was looking under employment, or jobs. Never figured to look under gigs, as a gig to me involves music, but that's where they posted them. This comming from a supposed retired judge and his cohorts. My how low the mighty fall sometimes.

nice canned poetic response by the infamous speedo, time to change your name to "hollierthanthou" lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Same canned troll responses. You even have dew posting old outdated info about something that's not even relevant to this game as if it is. You guys really need to update ypur repituare

hey speedo, if you're going to use multi syllable words please try to spell and use them in the correct context, trying to decipher your gibberish is painful and taxing enough. ok now let's see who's comment is more relevant, someone else brought up "cheating" and dew merely posted a comment "on topic".......seems logically and relevant enough given all the other posts. you, however say "outdated info about something that's not even relevant to this game as if it is" hmmm. now let's break this down. "outdated" - perhaps, but it's an opinion which you're entitled to. "not relevant to the game" Incorrect once again mr. speedo, examples and comments about cheating are most certainly relevant to this game period. everybody is entitled to their opinion, even you. many have opinions and evidence they believe supports their opinions of cheating within sup albeit a long time ago, of which i am one, fair enough. you and others deny it, that's your prerogative. when it starts to get under your skin is when you begin attacking and calling people trolls and making over arching statements of game irrelevance. You become defensive and drive the dialog OFF TOPIC which is your distraction and diversion tactic, which is why this particular topic has been a circular argument and topic of discussion for years. It's actually hilarious to watch because it always begins and ends the same way...........until next time. so.... until next time then lol ciao!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I think the abound ant evidence does support my use of the term troll. No, his post was not current, nor relevant to the game we play. You want to argue with a brick wall it seems, facts sure don't seem to bother you guys. You are one of the ones helping to create this circular motion you speak of. And I will not change my spelling habits, I'm legendary for this, and I cannot dissapoint my fan base. Also I don't have time to be bothered with such trivial things given the quality of the posts I'm responding to if you follow what I'm saying. I always stay on topic, it's you guys that start introducing new an irrelevant discussions, with ridiculous comments about things that happened years ago due to your own actions, and are still sore about. You still hate your dad for the soanking you got as a boy for bad behavior? Now let's see where you take all of this, though I already have a pretty good idea.

you're right about that, you are a legend in your own mind! lol

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't know what 'past' people think they are dredging up here but that is not what this forum is for. Please remain civil and keep accusations out of the forum; they are invariably a dead end and lead to nothing but conflict (as this thread clearly illustrates).