Two and one half times MORE. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two and one half times MORE.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I nominate PW as the next member of SUPu. Speedy, make it happen.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I must be very stupid.
    I am unable to understand, well, you know. LOL
    Anyway, very astute observation, MI.
    I ran the numbers as you suggested, buddy.
    You're correct, as usual, the numbers just don't "add up" to what my eyes see.
    The number 2 is the number I like, much like the number one in some cases. I DEW see how 2 = 1 or how 1= 2 and even possibly how 3 = 1 or 1 = 3. Gree math is truley a wonderous thing especially when applied to the forum.

Sure wish it was warmer out, I suddenly have a craving for ice cream. Maybe if I ask for a single scoop they'll give me 2 or even better 3! Oh I sure hope this new GREEmath catches on soon...
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I assume PW has proof of speeds allegations.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    An addict never stops to look how much the guy next to them is shooting up.
    -
    Such is the nature of pathological compulsion - it's oblivious to everything else other than personal need to keep doing that thing you do that gives you a personal rush.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    why would i need proof? according to you guys you don't need proof for something to be true.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    What fools indeed wolf. They need someone to blame all their perceived problems on. First, who cares how much sup scores. What does it have to do with what anyone else would do. Not a thing. Actually our score is about or a little less than where we normally are each wd. The difference is that the other teams are underperforming, compared to their past pace. of you don't wish to spend, then don't. We sure arnt asking, or telling you to. What you do is your buisness, but for some reason you guys seem to think how we spend is any of your buisness. If I want to spend my money on gold foil toilet paper, why is it any of your buisness. You guys keep talking about investment and value, etc. are you nuts? The only value or investment worth in any form of entertainment is only what it's worth to you. Yet the vacation buisness, ( cruises, air flights, hotels, etc) is a huge buisness worldwide. Once you've spent the moent, you will receive nothing for it that you can sell or get a return on your "investment". I think those gold grilles that some people wear in their mouths, is a pretty stupid way to spend money, if it's my money. But it's not, and they're spending their money, on what makes them happy. More power to them. Some people sky dive, I find it ridiculous to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, much less pay good money for the privilege. But no one is asking me to either, nor would I ask the ones wishing to do so, not to, because I wouldnt, or couldn't. I know you guys will saw min of that is the same thing, but you would be wrong. It's all about what makes you happy, and I for one don't try to define what that is for anyone but myself. Obviously some of you feel the need to try to tell others what they should and should not enjoy, and then deride them as idiots, or cheaters for not following your wishes. I'd say the bunch of you who do so are the teuly sad ones. You say we don't have a life, but your life is spent trying to debated others for doing what makes them happy. That's sad. Really
    Gotta love the irony about a post that starts out calling everyone fools, then proceeds to justify why it's ok to voluntarily spends hundreds of dollars more than is actually required to obtain the same result, simply because that's what you've always done.
    -
    Pppffftttt.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 04-25-2015 at 04:43 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    When the disgruntled players have no mods to eat, they begin to eat their own.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    When the disgruntled players have no mods to eat, they begin to eat their own.

Thats funny, you guys go after people and factions all the time and now you are the one who wants a mod to show up. imagine that

Post Count
    And speedie, if you wanted to spend your money on gold foil toilet paper, that's your right. One could argue that thats actually a better investment than top of the gree sand castle as at least it serves a useful function.
    -
    We'd still be rolling on the floor, pointing and laughing just as hard though.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Please lock these threads. "He said she said" is an even worse game than modern war. We don't need this crap. Lock them up as soon as they happen. We all know GReE math, don't be mad at sup, be mad at GReE. They make the decisions. I don't agree with much that speed says but it is not his job to defend his spending habits (if he chooses to be involved in overinflating markets then that is his choice, the way we correct it is to log off so sup is here all alone playing by themselves). If I were him I wouldn't even dignify accusations that come without screenshots of proof with answers, but he seems to enjoy kicking hornets nests. If you don't feel GReE is entertaining you, then log off. Nuke your base and be done.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Please dont lock these threads. I enjoy reading them much more than playing MW lol. This is the only enjoyment left from all of the money ive spent on this game so please dont take them away too.
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yeah don't spoil our fun, let's have a poll.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Yeah don't spoil our fun, let's have a poll.
    Roger that, GReE will probably shut it down but haha. I will give it a go.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    will my vote count? lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
    will my vote count? lol
    Haha...yep. By Gree math its more than enough
    Nemo me impune Lacessit