DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Two and one half times MORE.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
    another post proving that you guys are nothing more than talk.
    Talk?
    Could you mean, TYPE? LOL

TWO AND ONE-HALF TIMES MORE. ROTFLMAO
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    BTW and for WIW, using an iOS game you can see the scores each player puts up by tapping in the faction displayed on the leader board.
    I won't say anything more than I simply added the scores displayed for the 58 members revealed.

At present, THEY show 20,087,316 on the device I used.
    Added the scores from 1,173,000 (I ROUNDED the number) to 7,505, well, you try it.
    That way you can draw your own CONclusion. LMFAO
    Last edited by MENTALLY INCOMPETENT; 04-25-2015 at 01:01 PM.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    (The numbers don't lie, the the numbers don't lie)

[Yo Gotti:]
    I'm trying to count to a billion,
    My 'woman' Brazilian,
    Hop in that Lamb,
    Push the button lose the ceiling,
    Sun out no raindrops,
    Posting the same spot,
    Right here in north north memphis,
    Is where I came from,
    Hundred on the neck, I ain't never had 'nothing',
    The streets gave me family, Barry White couldnt,
    Ain't no secret in the streets,
    'My homies' know I got,
    Got swagger through the roof,
    I was born,
    Zip code on my wrist,
    Phone number in the bank,
    In my ten til six
    With my 305 paint
    I got my 357 and my 501s,
    And Lear 55 with my air force ones.

[Chorus]

Yo this your boy Yo Gotti
    (Say what you want but the numbers don't lie)

...an excerpt from local Memphis rapper, Yo Gotti (lyrics edited for content)

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i am on android so i can't see what their scores are. Whats the totals of there scores?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    just so you know i am not friends with speed. i have nothing against him and until someone proves that he or sup is cheating i won't have anything against him. my problem with you guys is that you guys talk a lot of crap always making claims and nothing to back it up. if speed or sup is cheating then they need to get out of this game. if gree is helping sup stay in 1st then something needs to be done about it. but it has to be more than a group of guys just saying it to make me believe it. people always like to say that the top people and factions are cheating but its nothing more than talk until someone can prove it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just because something can not be proven doesn't mean a crime wasn't committed.

Not accusing, just saying.

No proof does not negate guilt.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre View Post
    Give PW a break. He's confused, and easily baited.

He doesn't realize that the "prove it" retort is a shortcut to thinking.

Hang in there little buddy...you'll get it someday!
    Gentlemen, I believe that is called bUMPin da wOLF.

But statistically speaking that is rather interesting, granted I suspect gree math is working as expected....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't worry, remember it's all correct on Gree's end.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    Don't worry, remember it's all correct on Gree's end.
    Exac-a-tackely!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    What fools indeed wolf. They need someone to blame all their perceived problems on. First, who cares how much sup scores. What does it have to do with what anyone else would do. Not a thing. Actually our score is about or a little less than where we normally are each wd. The difference is that the other teams are underperforming, compared to their past pace. of you don't wish to spend, then don't. We sure arnt asking, or telling you to. What you do is your buisness, but for some reason you guys seem to think how we spend is any of your buisness. If I want to spend my money on gold foil toilet paper, why is it any of your buisness. You guys keep talking about investment and value, etc. are you nuts? The only value or investment worth in any form of entertainment is only what it's worth to you. Yet the vacation buisness, ( cruises, air flights, hotels, etc) is a huge buisness worldwide. Once you've spent the moent, you will receive nothing for it that you can sell or get a return on your "investment". I think those gold grilles that some people wear in their mouths, is a pretty stupid way to spend money, if it's my money. But it's not, and they're spending their money, on what makes them happy. More power to them. Some people sky dive, I find it ridiculous to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, much less pay good money for the privilege. But no one is asking me to either, nor would I ask the ones wishing to do so, not to, because I wouldnt, or couldn't. I know you guys will saw min of that is the same thing, but you would be wrong. It's all about what makes you happy, and I for one don't try to define what that is for anyone but myself. Obviously some of you feel the need to try to tell others what they should and should not enjoy, and then deride them as idiots, or cheaters for not following your wishes. I'd say the bunch of you who do so are the teuly sad ones. You say we don't have a life, but your life is spent trying to debated others for doing what makes them happy. That's sad. Really

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    Just because something can not be proven doesn't mean a crime wasn't committed.

Not accusing, just saying.

No proof does not negate guilt.

i agree but at the same time if all there is is people saying that its true and no one is willing to prove it then none of it really matters. i know that there is and has been a lot of cheaters in this game. i can't stand cheaters and i have left factions and turned in a lot of them. what i don't get is if you guys really do have the proof and you have added up the numbers then why don't you show the proof on here. thats what people did with redrum a while ago and a lot of them got banned

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    What fools indeed wolf. They need someone to blame all their perceived problems on. First, who cares how much sup scores. What does it have to do with what anyone else would do. Not a thing. Actually our score is about or a little less than where we normally are each wd. The difference is that the other teams are underperforming, compared to their past pace. of you don't wish to spend, then don't. We sure arnt asking, or telling you to. What you do is your buisness, but for some reason you guys seem to think how we spend is any of your buisness. If I want to spend my money on gold foil toilet paper, why is it any of your buisness. You guys keep talking about investment and value, etc. are you nuts? The only value or investment worth in any form of entertainment is only what it's worth to you. Yet the vacation buisness, ( cruises, air flights, hotels, etc) is a huge buisness worldwide. Once you've spent the moent, you will receive nothing for it that you can sell or get a return on your "investment". I think those gold grilles that some people wear in their mouths, is a pretty stupid way to spend money, if it's my money. But it's not, and they're spending their money, on what makes them happy. More power to them. Some people sky dive, I find it ridiculous to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, much less pay good money for the privilege. But no one is asking me to either, nor would I ask the ones wishing to do so, not to, because I wouldnt, or couldn't. I know you guys will saw min of that is the same thing, but you would be wrong. It's all about what makes you happy, and I for one don't try to define what that is for anyone but myself. Obviously some of you feel the need to try to tell others what they should and should not enjoy, and then deride them as idiots, or cheaters for not following your wishes. I'd say the bunch of you who do so are the teuly sad ones. You say we don't have a life, but your life is spent trying to debated others for doing what makes them happy. That's sad. Really

i feel the same way speed. until they can prove what they are saying then it is nothing more than words to me

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I must be very stupid.
    I am unable to understand, well, you know. LOL
    Anyway, very astute observation, MI.
    I ran the numbers as you suggested, buddy.
    You're correct, as usual, the numbers just don't "add up" to what my eyes see.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wolf, what a lot of their whining is about, is that sup has always been very proactive at working to get cheaters banned, and reported. Even on of our founders was reported and booted when he began cheating. At the time he seemed to think all the wrongs that gree did gave him the right, and tried to convince the rest of our membership do the same. We put up with the negativity for some time, but then realized it had gone further than that, and decided enough was enough. His hatred turned to is after that of course. They have spent the two years since then trying to convince others that our success is based on cheating. who knows, as many times as they've repeaeted the same old tired song and dance, maybe they even started to believe it some where along the way. Mr dews hatred went so far that he created a Twitter site dedicated to this same type of propaganda, he posted that he loved me up, and I had a felony record, and was a pedophile. He and his friends created craigslist ads using my info to try to make it appear that I was hiring people to tap for sup in the game. They posted negative reviews about my buisness. despite all of this I would not allow any retaliation in kind. Not sure what kind of life people lead who feel the need to do that sort of thing, but something awful must have happened to them, for them to feel justified for that type of behavior.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Wolf, what a lot of their whining is about, is that sup has always been very proactive at working to get cheaters banned, and reported. Even on of our founders was reported and booted when he began cheating. At the time he seemed to think all the wrongs that gree did gave him the right, and tried to convince the rest of our membership do the same. We put up with the negativity for some time, but then realized it had gone further than that, and decided enough was enough. His hatred turned to is after that of course. They have spent the two years since then trying to convince others that our success is based on cheating. who knows, as many times as they've repeaeted the same old tired song and dance, maybe they even started to believe it some where along the way. Mr dews hatred went so far that he created a Twitter site dedicated to this same type of propaganda, he posted that he loved me up, and I had a felony record, and was a pedophile. He and his friends created craigslist ads using my info to try to make it appear that I was hiring people to tap for sup in the game. They posted negative reviews about my buisness. despite all of this I would not allow any retaliation in kind. Not sure what kind of life people lead who feel the need to do that sort of thing, but something awful must have happened to them, for them to feel justified for that type of behavior.

What the Heck. Even if sup was cheating in this game why would anyone go to the extreme like that? What funny is they keep saying that all of the big spenders spend all of our time playing this game and yet they are using all of their time trying to go after you personally. This is really messed up and they really need a lot of help