GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Two and one half times MORE.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    Let's get some things straight, please!

1) no one cares how much money any of you mighty SUPer honorable players spend...ok? It's yours, do whatever you want. For the last time...NOBODY CARES!

2) we arejust trying to help you ALL end the insanity. Not just the supreme leaders SUP, but anyone wasting their money until GREE will listen to the community, and fix the game! (Although doubtful it will be here after June).

3) the only thing you have "accomplished", is spend more money than anyone else to purchase pixelated bit maps on an addictive, fake, phone war game. Nothing more. You have not won the Super Bowl, World Cup, World Series, or even a Cricket Championship. So NOBODY gives 2 sheets about it! Well...except you guys in "The Big Leagues" of the pay to play mobile gaming world.

4) we all know that every last one of you on top have taken advantage of every glitch known in this game. How many pilots were in SUPer United Airlines? How many bridge jumpers you got? I could go on and on...we all know. That's why the Genie will never ally with me. Not hard to figure that out huh?

5) you guys all sound just like every professional that was caught cheating...then was miserably exposed. Remember lance armstrong, barry bonds, marion jones, ben johnson? The list goes on and on. Always the same strategy...deny, deny, deny, deflect, deflect, deflect, attack, attack, attack...poor ol victim...they are all out to get me! lol "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" Bill Clinton 1990s

6)how in the world does the greatest team in all of the gaming empire have 2 open slots during a major GREE event? You guys have AAA, AA, and A sub/farm teams right? I find this very strange! If you need an extra player, I will be glad to join you next war. I know I can even out score that guy in 58th place on your team! He hasn't even broken 8k points yet! What is his role on your team? The bat boy? Water boy? Court jester? Please send me groupme link...I will see you guys Monday afternoon!

So please don't try to say others want to make themselves feel better by boosting their egos in a siege of the mighty SUPER Warriors. I have read a lot of your old posts Genie Hump. And I don't think a bigger ego could ever be developed!

Now that you are finished reading...get back to tapping! Only 30 hours left boys! Pad that 15m point lead! Lmao!
    All written by the guy who blatantly announced he used the Apollo ships glitch and constantly moans about the game, you my friend are another poster who cannot be taken seriously. I love the way you threw in the comment about the game not being here after June, typical throw away comments without any evidence or back up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    He was the baby of the class you know
    He really didn't know that one and one was two
    Two and two were four
    He was the baby of the class you know
    He really didn't know that
    Really didn't know that
    Oh what a poor soul

Oooh, do we not set sail on the ship of fools
    Oooh, why is life so precious and so cruel

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ummm...yes, I freely admitted to using every glitch possible. You forgot about the gold glitch. I also used that one too. The barrel/tree timer glitch..hmmm...what else? You list em', I've done em'! The difference is, I admitted it. Others claim to be so honorable that they could never, ever stoop so low! That's the difference.

And if you think this game looks like it's heading for a life after June, have some more kool-aid my friend. I don't know how much clearer the writing on the wall has to be for you to see it clearly!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I just added up all the scores and im showing 32,329,316 is the indi scores while total battle points is claiming 32,986,775...... i mightve screwed up some place or they have a battle going.....so whoooo knows

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There are none so blind as those who will not see.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    By the way, evidence isn't allowed here anyhow. Just saying.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Drat, and here was I about to submit my dossier, oh well.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
    i agree but at the same time if all there is is people saying that its true and no one is willing to prove it then none of it really matters. i know that there is and has been a lot of cheaters in this game. i can't stand cheaters and i have left factions and turned in a lot of them. what i don't get is if you guys really do have the proof and you have added up the numbers then why don't you show the proof on here. thats what people did with redrum a while ago and a lot of them got banned
    not saying what they are saying is actually true or false.. everyone make their own choices.. however your asking for proof when you know them providing names screenshots etc is a direct TOS violation...So if they DID PROVE it they could get banned and chances are the "proof" would vanish with the wave of a mods mouse.. honesty I have both apple and droid devices and althou doing the math there is a variance of possibility BOTH sides could be right.. however those in sup must tap tap tap tap 24/7 in order to actually make those numbers.. or being using a macro(I think is what they call those apps) to run in a loop .. either way for me it not about the money you got it do what ya want with it.. its about whether or not your playing fair or if gree is assisting or if your using programs gree lists as "illegal" in game.

but point blank I really no longer care haven't for long time ... wont care until gree fixes the rest of the game then (yes I know I am dreaming) Maybe they can address teams taking advantage of loopholes or exploiting options that are against TOS

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Shaggy, you mad bro? Yeah, I think we can see that you are. If you don't care, why bother to post. No need to answer we know that too. Yep keep spouting the sup cheats things and maybe you'll find someone to believe you, other than the est of the trolls. And gawd, there's other places so called proof could be displayed other than this forum. The only thing that's ever been shown, can with the presenters corresponding explanation of what he says is going on. Also, if you'd bother to do the math, maybe not your strong suit, you'd realize no one needs to tap 24/7 to do those numbers. We've done much more and didn't need to tap 24/7 then either. You guys are obviously jealous and keep trying to put down people to make your selves feel better. You don't care? Come one, you do protest too loudly. If you didn't care, you wouldn't soend hours in the forums posting your conspiracy theories and bs. You do care, and obviously care far too much about what others have and can do, and sure spend a lot of time comming up with excuses why none of it is real and posting it all here. You're not convincing anyone of anything, I guess repeating it enough maybe helps you to actually believe your own stories. We have several admitted and proven cheaters here trying to post their opinion on others for doing what they've done. Sure, when I want the truth, I always go to the convicted criminals for it myself. I really hope that you've maneged to convince at least yourselves of what you say to make yourselves feel ok, or it sure has been. A huge waste of time, hasn't it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    And orange, not let's just keep jealousy as the correct resons for your and the rest of the negative posts. The wild must be pink, well because you guys say it is? I'm sure it is in the little bubble you guys live in. Enjoy your world, you get to make it into anything you want. That's the great think about fantasies. They can be whatever you wish them to be. The problem is when you think you can transpose them into the real world. That's where pesky things like facts, truth, common sense,many logic get in the way.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Shaggy, you mad bro? Yeah, I think we can see that you are. If you don't care, why bother to post. No need to answer we know that too. Yep keep spouting the sup cheats things and maybe you'll find someone to believe you, other than the est of the trolls. And gawd, there's other places so called proof could be displayed other than this forum. The only thing that's ever been shown, can with the presenters corresponding explanation of what he says is going on. Also, if you'd bother to do the math, maybe not your strong suit, you'd realize no one needs to tap 24/7 to do those numbers. We've done much more and didn't need to tap 24/7 then either. You guys are obviously jealous and keep trying to put down people to make your selves feel better. You don't care? Come one, you do protest too loudly. If you didn't care, you wouldn't soend hours in the forums posting your conspiracy theories and bs. You do care, and obviously care far too much about what others have and can do, and sure spend a lot of time comming up with excuses why none of it is real and posting it all here. You're not convincing anyone of anything, I guess repeating it enough maybe helps you to actually believe your own stories. We have several admitted and proven cheaters here trying to post their opinion on others for doing what they've done. Sure, when I want the truth, I always go to the convicted criminals for it myself. I really hope that you've maneged to convince at least yourselves of what you say to make yourselves feel ok, or it sure has been. A huge waste of time, hasn't it.
    leave me out of your jealousy theories.. and if your read my post I neither said they were right or wrong left it to everyone to make their own choices.. as for my math well admittedly not a super genious but any equation with variables can have multiple answers and admittedly since I am NOT in sup I don't have exact average for points per hit. so that is why I gave the statement it could go either way.. but its still a hell of a lot of tapping for very long periods of time.. as with your money its also YOUR time if you can sit and tap for that many hours in a day congrats its yoru time do as you please. I don't regulary dis sup and I have actually met some good people from sup and even stated it in several of my posts.. and personally I would never spend my cash that way even if I had thousands to blow a month(again your choice your right)... I am not ever going to be jealous of anyone that spends that much time and money on a game .. whether they can afford it or are running up their CC's to try to stay relevant in game.

summary I am not jealous of nor do I hate Sup.. would love to have the boosts and stats but .. would never invest what they(time and money) have so they deserve it more then me.. and as for posting a bunch look at the numbers of posts dude you got 2300 more post then I.. and apparently most of them are defending others theories .. so who is the one that REALLY cares too much

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm not the one stating that I don't care.and yes reading your post above you did insinuate that we either spend 24/7 and have no lives, or use a cheat to tap for us, or likely that we are in some way supported by gree. So yes, I would have to include you in the negative comments posted about sup based in that. I do care, and that's why I am here, and respond to the trolls. I certainly am not going to deny the obvious, like many here try to do.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I'm not the one stating that I don't care.and yes reading your post above you did insinuate that we either spend 24/7 and have no lives, or use a cheat to tap for us, or likely that we are in some way supported by gree. So yes, I would have to include you in the negative comments posted about sup based in that. I do care, and that's why I am here, and respond to the trolls. I certainly am not going to deny the obvious, like many here try to do.
    whether you or other teams use the macros or not cant be proved to either of our satisfaction.. and I know how much time I spend playing with 3 ids to meet my teams requirements.. yes your teams bonuses/boost make it a lot easier but still is a great deal of time while 24/7 might of been a exaggeration(my bad didn't think anyone would take that completely literal) I stand by my statement you guys put a lot more effort into it then say me. as for the macros they are virtually invisible so members of your team could be using them without you or your leaders knowledge. again not saying they are just saying is possible.. and unless your logged into all their ids you CANT say it isn't possible.. again the most important thing is I do NOT hate sup.. I have meet some really great guys from that team.. as for the rest well twist it anyway you like ..... but we both know YOU personally spend a ton of time in forum and in game.. much more then average player and unless your the entire team yourself you cant 100% say they don't use the macros. just express your opinion.. which is what others are also entitled to do

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would also like to know how many times SUP gets matched with top 250-500 factions compared to the other top teams.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ask gree that last question, I don't keep stats of hat sort of thing. Actually I prob spend less time than most on the team do in the game. I get my points and not on much beyond that anymore. Now there was a day when you would have been absolutely correct about the time I spent I. The game, that's just not the case today. I prob spend less time than you in the forums, as I check in when I have time, then out for long periods. There are days, and sometimes weeks I don't even look in here