Help me recycle frontline units

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help me recycle frontline units

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Help me recycle frontline units

I am on IOS and noticed that as of couple of cycles ago I cannot figure out how to recycle all those useless frontline units. I was wondering of anyone has found out how to recycle them or if Gree meant to do this or just an oversight. Mods please let me know if I am just overlooking it or if something happened to not allow this.

If any other IOS users know how to recycle them please share the info with this idiot. I have about 1000 each of those useless tanks and planes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just tried myself - where on driod there is a frontline filter. does not seem to be an option on IOS

Solution - buy a cheap driod phone - download MW and have account on both platforms - comes in handy
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol. Yeah, spend money on a device to get around glitches and bugs. That's makes sense.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Works for me - im normally a driod user - but on ios at the moment... both platforms have their own benefits.

think about it...

buy 1/2 a vault or get a cheap driod device - even a cheap tablet for 50 quid - having both platforms is a good thing to do.
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    don't get a android device to help with modern war, get a android device because they are better than iOS devices. lol

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KCjamss View Post
    I am on IOS and noticed that as of couple of cycles ago I cannot figure out how to recycle all those useless frontline units. I was wondering of anyone has found out how to recycle them or if Gree meant to do this or just an oversight. Mods please let me know if I am just overlooking it or if something happened to not allow this.

If any other IOS users know how to recycle them please share the info with this idiot. I have about 1000 each of those useless tanks and planes.
    This is a bug on the iOS device that is fixed in our next client release. We apologize for the inconvenience but as soon as the new client is available this bug will be fixed.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just to clarify further, this was a bug that was created when GREE attempted to fix another bug. So my question to you waffle, is what bug will be introduced by fixing this one?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Just to clarify further, this was a bug that was created when GREE attempted to fix another bug. So my question to you waffle, is what bug will be introduced by fixing this one?
    Like the lady said: "You've got to pass the Bill before you can know what is in it."

J-Man pre release testing would have to occur for this information to be known.
    Gree does not waste money on testing.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00