Tapjoy and offers

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tapjoy and offers

Post Count

Tapjoy and offers

I don't have anything against tapjoy but i do mind how they treat some players from some countries that are not in Usa.
    I can't get a video offer to watch or to download a game to earn a free gems.In last 5 month i didnt get one free gem from them.
    Can gree change a company that gives a video offers,someone that is not tapjoy,maybe someone that is fair to all players no mater from wich country is that person.
    I tried to download and their app "tapjoy" that doesn't work.
    I tried to log directly to their site and it doesn't sync with the mobile

With constantly bringing a new gem buildings in game in limited time i can't afford to purchase one with gems.
    Especially with free gems that I don't have,and i am not the only one that doesnt get tapjoys good offers
    Last edited by DragCro; 04-22-2015 at 04:20 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This forum is here to complain about Gree. I'm sure there is a forum somewhere that is devoted to complaining about Tapjoy. But please let's all try to stay on topic and focus on how awful Gree is.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Where is the_bob?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [rudy] View Post
    Where is the_bob?
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    I don't have anything against tapjoy but i do mind how they treat some players from some countries that are not in Usa.7
    TapJoy doesn't control what offers you can see in your country, it's the advertisers. If an advertiser doesn't think they can make money by showing you offers (or if their product isn't available) then they won't allow the offer to be shown to you. TapJoy doesn't control it, TapJoy is love. TapJoy is life.